𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘, never say goodbye

Guys, idk what's wrong with me

Guys, idk what's wrong with me. I'm actually starting to love Kashimo Hajime even tho he completely cakepopped my boy, Panda 😭 Who knows, I might end up adding him to the harem, and if I do then Mizuhime FORGIVE ME! 😂😂 Hajime's power is lightning-based whereas Hime's power is water-based... welp, opposites attract I guess??? 💀

If I do add him (or is it them???) then it'd probs be an enemies to lovers thing 💖

TODAY WAS THE DAY OF bad news.

In the middle of January, Mizuhime woke up to a missed call from her father, and then a voicemail. When she tapped to hear his message, the blood drained from her face.

"Come back home now. Bring the Okkotsu brat with you."

She nearly dropped the phone to the floor. He wanted her home. Not only that, but he wanted her to bring Yuta with her too. She could understand her, but why Yuta? What did he want with him?

Worry coiled in her stomach. She knew her father could sometimes have a... bad temper, and he definitely wasn't afraid to unleash it on people who weren't family. Plus, Yuta wasn't exactly a favorite of his either, so it was understandable why she was so concerned.

Suddenly, a series of frantic knocks hit her door. She snapped her head away from the phone screen and hurried over to see who it was. When she swung it open, she was surprised to see an equally pale-faced Yuta standing on the other side.

"I have bad news!" They blurted out in unison.

Mizuhime paused. "Ah, sorry—come in. You can tell me first." Whatever bad news he had couldn't possibly be worse than what she was going to say.

"Gojo-sensei's sending me overseas to Africa." He said after stepping in.

Her jaw dropped. I was wrong! His news is so much worse!

"WHAT?!" She shrieked. "That's 11,806 kilometers away!"

"I'm not even gonna ask how you know that," he managed to crack a grin, though it quickly faded once he remembered what he was here for. "But yeah, he's sending me a whole continent away. Apparently, he's decided that I could get better training under this man named Miguel."

"Miguel?" She furrowed her brows. "Isn't that the guy who tried to kill him during the death parade?"

He shrugged. "I guess they're friends now? I don't know, but look, I..." He let out a stressed sigh. "I have to leave on Saturday next week."

"S-Saturday?" Her chest ached. That was so soon! Why was Gojo sending him away so suddenly?!

He nodded, looking just as miserable as her. "Yeah... I'll be stationed at Chefchaouen, Morocco, but I don't think I'll be there permanently. I spoke to Miguel, and he said that we'll be moving all over the continent."