𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄, yes, this is the stereotypical beach episode

WARNING: NSFW! Yuta gets a lil 🤪freakayyy🤪 in the beginning

(Btw, "nsfw" = "not safe for work" as in, some horny shit gets down)

YUTA LET OUT A MUFFLED whine, one hand shoving Mizuhime's blue crop top over his nose and the other palming himself through his pajamas. He couldn't believe he was doing this, that he had been reduced to this pathetic mess, but he couldn't find it in himself to stop what he was doing.

He was never like this before. Sure he had small crushes on a few girls back in his old schools, but he simply found their appearances attractive and never did anything beyond admiring them. But Mizuhime was a different case; she wasn't just some girl with a pretty face, she had a kind personality that matched her exterior. He didn't need to admire her from afar either, because he had the privilege of being her friend now.

She was always within an arm's reach—mainly because he constantly clung on to her—but she was so close yet so far. Friends, but not lovers. And he wouldn't dare to attempt going for that. He knew his place. She was way above his league; he was just some scrawny, pathetic kid who was lucky enough to be her friend.

No matter how desperately he wanted it, she would never see him as a lover.

Which was why sniffing her stolen clothes while touching himself was the closest he could ever get to being with her—as disgustingly shameful as it was.

"Haaah... nngh...!" He moaned, biting the inside of his cheeks in a poor effort to quiet himself down.

He palmed the growing tent in his pants, feeling spot grow wetter from leaking cum coming out of his cock. He had already came a few minutes ago, but one more whiff of her top got him hard all over again.

His trembling hand stopped what it was doing, before traveling up to the waistline of his pants. Just when he was about to sneak it into his boxers to stimulate himself some more, a knock sounded on his door.

He nearly jumped off the bed, his heart rate skyrocketing as he recoiled his hand back.

"Okkotsu-san!" Mizuhime, the object of his desires, called out to him. "Are you still sleeping?"

His blue eyes widened in horror. He shot up instantly, her stolen shirt in his hands. He knew she couldn't come in since she had no key, but the paranoia made him want to hurry and find a place to hide her shirt. He looked over at the closet across from the bed and scrambled for it. He slid the door open and haphazardly stuffed it behind his backpack before sliding it shut.

Louder knocks came at his door.

"Okkotsu!" Maki barked. "What are you doing in there? Get your ass up, we have a beach to get to, remember?"

Right. Today was the day of their planned beach trip. Mizuhime had been looking forward to it ever since it had been decided.

"C-coming!" He called back only to cringe at his terrible word choice. "Just, uh, give me a second!"