𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, declaration of war

I hope you guys enjoyed my drunken dead Yuta theory from yesterday 🥰

WARNING: Nayoa 🤢🤮

IT WAS THE END OF November and Mizuhime was getting really tired of going on missions with Gojo. Sure she enjoyed spending time with him (and she especially loved the nikogori he would get her afterwards), but being forced to stand by and let him do all the work was getting... kind of humiliating.

Okay, not 'kind of'. It was very humiliating. Gojo really wasn't kidding when he told her that she wouldn't have to lift a finger because every time he would drag her off to a mission, he would always one-shot any cursed spirits nearby and the mission was over before she could even make a peep.

Then again, it was a lose-lose situation. Either she did as she was told and stood by while Gojo easily exorcised the curses, or she could try to attack them anyway only to embarrassingly fail because all of his missions were Special Grade level while she was just a mere Grade 4.

So yeah. Not much she could do in those situations.

"Hime?"

She looked up automatically. "Huh?"

She was met with Yuta's concerned eyes. Ah, that was right. They were in the library, going over their notes for the upcoming history test they were going to have soon.

"I was asking if you wanted to head back to the dorms," he repeated, smiling slightly. "We've been studying for almost three hours now after all. I think we've got the material down."

"Yeah, we should," Mizuhime agreed, already packing up her things alongside him. "Sorry for spacing out."

"It's fine," he said as they walked through the doors of the building. "What were you thinking so hard about anyways?"

"Oh I was just dreading my next mission with Gojo-sensei," she replied with a heavy sigh.

"They're really that bad?"

"I can't do anything," she moped. "He kills them in an instant and even if I do try to exorcise them, I'll fail because they're too strong for me!"

"That doesn't sound too bad," he told her, trying to be positive for her sake. "You stay safe that way, at least."

But she was lacking more and more experience, an issue that she was already dealing with before this whole thing happened. That gap between her and the rest of her peers... she could see it becoming wider and wider.

They were just a few meters out of the library when a series of familiar voices called out to them.

"Kelp!"

"Hey! You two!" Panda waved his paw.

"I told you they were at the library," Maki said smugly. "I wonder what those two were doing there?"