𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎, dead boy walking

You guys are gonna clown me for this, but I finally felt brave enough to crosspost Tsunami to ao3 and I'm planning to update it there frequently until the chapters catch up to the quotev/wattpad version

You guys are gonna clown me for this, but I finally felt brave enough to crosspost Tsunami to ao3 and I'm planning to update it there frequently until the chapters catch up to the quotev/wattpad version. And yes, I know I tried to do that before with my other book, BUT I SWEAR I'LL ACTUALLY DO IT FOR THIS ONE.

(To be fair, I lost interest in writing for the other book a long time ago so ofc I won't bother frequently copy-pasting the chapters anymore 💀 but I'm literally obsessed with jjk (and the men 😩) so I'll keep writing for this book)

Anyways, here's the ao3 link for Tsunami --->

SEVEN YEAR OLD MIZUHIME WAS silent, which was a stark contrast to her usually loud and bubbly demeanor.

Her wide blue eyes were laser-focused, brows furrowed in concentration as her little chubby hands carefully tried to knit the bubble-gum pink yarn on top of a beige-colored head. Her actions were clumsy since her fine motor skills weren't exactly as refined yet, but she was determined to perfect her doll.

When the last piece of pink yarn was threaded in, it was finally complete.

Her doll was messily made, but adorable in her eyes. It had stringy pink hair that she tried to push back, a pair of red circular eyes, and a tiny black thread that resembled a smile. She even made its clothes too; a cream colored kimono with a scarf around its neck.

Squealing in excitement, she dropped her knitting needles to the floor and rushed out of her bedroom to go find her parents.

"Mama! Mama, I did it!" She cried out as she burst into the living room where they were lounging.

Her father relaxing on an antique chair and sipping on some calming tea. Her mother was on the couch, a magazine about home decor now resting on her lap.

"Hime?" She said, turning towards her.

"I did it, mama! Look, I made my own dolly!" She exclaimed, rushing to her mother first. She proudly held out the first ever yarn doll she had knitted.

"Oh, it's so cute!" Sanyu complimented, marveling at the toy. The corners of her lips lifted up in amusement. It was a little messy and very clearly made by a child, but it was still impressive work for a seven year old.

But then her eyes trailed downwards. The doll's hands were quite weird. It had no fingers, just a little stub which wasn't unusual since individually knitting fingers would be too hard for a little girl, but what really caught her eyes were the nails.

On each of the two stubs, there were five black lines that hung lifelessly in the air. It looked like Mizuhime was trying to make pitch black nails... or claws in this case.

"Papa, look!" Mizuhime turned to the older man next, practically shoving the doll at his face.

"Hmm. It's nice," he muttered, not at all enthralled as her.