𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, decay of the mind

WARNING: abuse, misogyny, some death here and there, and Gojo's dwindling mental state

WARNING: abuse, misogyny, some death here and there, and Gojo's dwindling mental state. Also, inaccurate portrayal of Michizane. God, I hope Gege never gives us a glimpse of Michizane's personality/background in the manga cuz my portrayal is gonna be SO off.

First update of 2023!! 🥳🥳🥳

THE DAY OF GOJO NO Junichiro's birth should've been a joyous occasion, but instead, it sent a wave of dread amongst the Gojo Clan. Right after the baby—born with a shock of white hair just like his father and brother before him—was pushed out of his mother's womb, he opened his eyes and sent the world into disorder.

His eyes were a vibrant, shing blue, like staring into a pair of blue crystals. He had the Six Eyes, the rare ocular jujutsu inherited within their Clan. Usually this would've been momentous, a day to celebrate, a day to further the pride of Clan, a day where history had been made...

...Except the first-born son, Gojo no Michizane, had already inherited the Six Eyes.

"No two bearers of the Six Eyes can exist at the same time."

That wasn't a rule. It was a simple fact that the universe had decreed. The Six Eyes were always bound to Master Tengen and the Star Plasma Vessel by fate—whenever a merger was ready to happen, the three would always gather.

So what would happen now that there were two?

Junichiro was carefully held in his older brother's arms, his own Six Eyes peering down at him worriedly before glancing up at his father. "What did Tengen-sama say?" He asked in a whisper.

The Lord of the Gojo Clan, Osamu, looked at the newborn baby before diverting his gaze, almost as if he was ashamed. He glanced over at his wife and eldest son before sighing.

"We just received a letter from him," he answered stiffly. "He has no explanation as to how this happened, and even he is lost on what to do next. Something like this... has never happened before."

The Lady of the Clan, Rumiko, gasped. "Then what do we do?" She implored. "My husband, should word spread—"

"—It will not," he interrupted. "I will make sure of it. The only ones who shall know of this are the clan members and nobody else."

"But how will you do that, father?" Their ten year old son inquired.

"I will order everyone to keep silent about his birth; to the outsiders, our second son was born dead. The clan members will keep the truth a secret unless they wish to be executed for high treason. As for the boy," he sneered down at the slumbering newborn. "He will never step foot out of the castle grounds. He will stay within the walls, out of sight and out of mind."

"My Lord, please, you can't do that!" Rumiko immediately protested, making the mistake of grabbing his sleeve. "He is not a prisoner, he is your son!"

Osamu, red faced, reached out to slap his wife across the face. The loud sound was enough to startle Junichiro awake, his wails piercing the tense air once more. Michizane stiffened, cradling his baby brother closer to his chest while he watched his parents with cautious eyes.