𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, the first year class

WARNING: Boring chapter :(

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD do this," Susanoo muttered darkly over his cup of tea. It had been about a day since Mizuhime had left the Uchiumi Estate and it was currently almost seven o'clock. Their daughter would be starting her first day of school soon. "Do you have any idea how much danger you have put her in?"

Ahead of him, Sanyu stared calmly down at her plate of breakfast. Even though her nerves were buzzing with anxiety, she remained cool and collected on the outside. It was a mask she had mastered ever since she had been forcefully brought into this home decades ago.

"Susanoo," she began, her voice steady. "I believe it was the best choice for our daughter. Gojo was right. If we kept her trapped here for too long, she would grow to hate us—"

"—Have I lost my wife to Gojo as well now?!" He snapped, slamming his teacup onto the table and shattering it to pieces.

Sanyu swiftly fought back the urge to flinch.

"Do you know how hard I've worked to keep our daughter in line?" He demanded, a storm brewing up in the skies from his temper. "I hired countless tutors to specifically censor the type of education she would get in order to keep such frivolous ideas of 'freedom' and the outside world out of her head. I gave her books that would show her the horrors of ever disobeying her parents or leaving the house! I instilled all these rules, had her write them down over and over again until they were ingrained into her head and yet—!"

There was bursting noise coming from a different room, followed by a startled yelp from a maid. Susanoo must have destroyed the pipelines with his powers again. With an aggravated sigh and a wave of his hand, he fixed the issue before the water could flood the house.

He took a deep breath, his azure eyes glaring into Sanyu's violet ones. "And yet," he continued, breathing heavily. "You allow that man to undo everything I've worked so hard to create. Years of work... all down the drain because of him. And you helped him."

Sanyu gulped inaudibly. "I just wanted our daughter to be happy..."

To her relief, his face softened, but just a smidge. "I understand that you value our daughter's happiness, dear wife, but her safety is of the utmost importance. Now she has left the house, gone outside... and worse enough, she's with him. Gojo Satoru is her biggest threat."

"So that's what this is about," she mumbled in realization. "The thousand year feud."

"You know how serious this is," he glared. "It's not just some simple feud. What happened to our families back then could happen again. History could repeat itself and our daughter could be in the very middle of it."

"It wasn't any of our families' faults," Sanyu denied with a shake of her head.

"You're right," he surprisingly agreed. "It certainly wasn't our fault, but the Gojo clan isn't entirely innocent either. No, the real issue was Ryomen Sukuna. He was the one who—"