𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, growing insecurities

Chapter 175 of the JJK manga

Chapter 175 of the JJK manga... Yuta baby... WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? 😭

"SENSEI, KIDNAPPING IS ILLEGAL!" MIZUHIME freaked out, hands placed over her face as she gazed down at the tied up body in horror. "Why did you kidnap Okkotsu-san?!"

"I didn't kidnap him," he said innocently. "I just knocked him out and brought him to the isolation chamber."

"This is kidnapping," she whispered, shaken.

Right now the three of them were at the center of the isolation chamber, a popular place where 'secret' executions were usually held. The walls were covered in protective talismans. The rest of the room was empty aside from the single wooden chair that Yuta was bound to.

She had just told Yuta yesterday that Jujutsu High would be a good school for him! She hadn't been expecting to wake up one morning to her sensei telling her that he had picked him up and essentially knocked him out and locked him away! This wasn't how she wanted his first day to go!

"Sensei, you could get arrested for this," she continued to fret. "I could get arrested just by witnessing this!"

"Oh, Hime-chan, you worry too much!" He snickered, poking her on the forehead and rubbing the skin between her brows. "You need to calm down before you start getting wrinkles~"

She stepped away from him. "Why did you do this?" She despaired.

"It was requested by the higher-ups as a precaution, so I just did it to shut them up," he shrugged. "Don't worry, I'll untie him before he wakes up—ah, never mind."

There was a soft groan as Yuta was finally regaining consciousness. His blue eyes fluttered open, unfocused at first, but it only took a few seconds for him to realize what was going on. Being tied up also snapped him back to awareness a lot quicker too.

"U-Uchiumi-san...? Wha... What's going on...?!" He asked, straining against the ropes tied around him.

The last thing he remembered was being picked up by Gojo early in the morning. Then he remembered climbing into the car... and Gojo reaching out to jab two of his fingers against his temple... and then after that, everything went blank.

"Did... did you kidnap me?!" He stared up at them in horror and fear.

"It was Gojo-sensei!" Mizuhime blurted out (and Gojo made a mental reminder to never do crimes with her because the girl would fold to local authorities within seconds). "I'm not an accomplice to this at all!"

"Sorry about that," Gojo smiled, untying the boy. "The higher-ups weren't exactly happy that I suspended your execution, so they had me do this as a precaution in case you tried to kill everyone! Good news is that you didn't! So no need to keep you bound here."

Once Yuta was freed, he quickly got away from his chair and ran straight to Mizuhime, clutching her arm desperately. Even though the situation was explained and his bonds were gone, his eyes were still wide with terror.