𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, secrets to the grave

WARNING: NSFW! Yuta being freakaayy again at the beginning 🥴

YUTA HOPED TO GOD THAT the walls were thick. Though, he really should've made sure before committing such an act—such a disgusting act that almost made him sick to his stomach. Almost was the keyword. Because as much as it sickened him to jack off to his friend's stolen underwear, he felt too high off of pleasure to stop himself.

"F-fuck..." He whined quietly. His pajama pants and boxers had been shoved down, his hand working up and down his leaking cock. Mizuhime's pretty blue panties pressed further into his nose and he took another sniff. The scent nearly made him drool, his eyes rolling back as he released another shameless moan.

He wondered if she tasted as good as she smelled. He pictured her lying on the bed—on his bed—legs spread and ready for him as he crawled forward to lap up her juices. But the second the thought came to him, another wave of guilt crashed through his mind.

"I'm sorry...!" He cried out, almost weeping. Tears clumped the corner of his eyes, but despite the apologies he continued to spew, he couldn't help but stick his tongue out to lick at her panties.

He knew that this was vile. That it was a breach of trust. He thought of Mizuhime, so kind and sweet, the first person to ever lend him a hand after he spent years being terrorized by a curse and humans alike.

It made him feel so guilty for doing this to her, but it felt too good that he just couldn't stop. The thought of her just drove him wild. He thought back to last night, remembering her sweet little whimpers and the adorable look on her face when she saw the bodies of the bullies he killed.

(That Rika killed, he reminded himself. Sure he was the one who summoned her and gave her the orders of bloodshed, but he wasn't the one who actually killed them.)

And when he hugged her... A dreamy sigh left his lips, his thumb running over the beads of precum leaking from the slit of his cock. He had pressed her against him, intentionally holding her tight so he could experience what it was like to have her so close to him. To have her large breasts pressed against his chest, his arms around her body, and his fingers in her hair.

"God, yes—!" He shakily let out, stroking himself faster.

His hips spasmed involuntarily, the combination of Mizuhime's aroma and his memories of last night leaving him intoxicated with lust. He could feel a familiar heat pooling below his stomach and knew that his orgasm was coming close.

He pumped his hand faster, his breath coming out as harsh pants, and his hips jutting up faster. He tossed his hand back against his pillow, whimpers, whines, and moans bursting forth from his lips. He squeezed his eyes shut, fantasizing about what Mizuhime would look like naked and the sort of lewd expressions she would make while he jerked his hand some more.

And then it finally happened. A blinding light enveloped his vision, his mouth left ajar as he moaned brokenly. Thick spurts of cum spilled out into the air, landing splat on his toned stomach. The sensation left him disoriented, but he was vaguely aware of the white spurts painting his stomach, though he wished he was painting the inside of her instead.