𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑, if i killed someone for you

If you go to ao3, you'll notice that this book is now part of a series called "A Fish Out of Water" (I ran out of ideas lol)

If you go to ao3, you'll notice that this book is now part of a series called "A Fish Out of Water" (I ran out of ideas lol). So what does this mean?? Well, I'm planning to make a sequel for this book because if I tried to shove the entirety of the JJK plot in here, it would be way too long.

So yeah, I'm planning on ending this book sometime before the Shibuya Arc. That way, book 2 will be about the Shibuya Arc, Perfect Preparation Arc, Culling Game Arc, and then all the way to the end of the manga (which I think Gege's getting close to???)

Btw, 'a fish out of water' is basically an idiom used to refer to someone who's in unfamiliar and uncomfortable surroundings. It fits Hime's situation pretty well 😃

Also, I was asked a very important question on tumblr that I felt all of you needed to hear the answer to:

:)

THE SECOND MIZUHIME EXORCISED THE last of the cursed spirits and the curtain finally dropped, her phone began to buzz like crazy with missed messages, calls, and facetime attempts.

"Yuta again?" Maki said knowingly as she wiped the blade of her naginata clean.

Mizuhime glanced at the screen and nodded in confirmation. "Yeah. 60 messages, 14 missed calls, and 2 facetime attempts. It seems like they're mostly from him too..."

"Dude," Maki emphasized. "He is way too clingy."

Mizuhime just shrugged before slipping her phone back in her pocket. "He's just worried. I told him a few hours ago that I'll be going on a mission. He always worries whenever I do that."

Yuta was a worrier. He always had been, but it seemed to grow worse after he left for Africa. It made sense since they were so far away and he wouldn't be able to physically check-in on her. Spamming her phone with messages and calls was what he was limited to.

"Are you girls injured?" Nanami asked as he came into view, tucking his short sword away from view.

"We're fine, Nanami-san," Mizuhime chirped.