𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, good old-fashioned lover boy

WARNING: NSFW! Yuta is down BAD in the beginning of this chapter lmao

Btw... how have you guys been pronouncing Gege's name. Do you say it with a hard G or a soft G like "geh-geh" I keep going back and forth with the two 💀

YUTA WOKE UP IN A blissful daze.

His mind was hazy, and although he was vaguely aware of the sweat slicking his skin, all he could think about was the remnants of his dream.

He was back on that snowy field with Mizuhime just like last night and had confessed to her like before, but in his dreams, he went even beyond that. Going so far as to take her against the bright red torii gates without an ounce of care that the party-goers had been watching them.

When he glanced off at the side, he could see all of their wide-eyed faces. He saw Gojo, Megumi, all the bullies who made his life hell throughout his childhood, and even strangers he caught staring at Mizuhime for too long during their ventures out to the city. Everyone he saw as a threat was here, witnessing this act of debauchery, witnessing him win.

The last thing he remembered was Mizuhime crying out his name and in the next second, he was waking up.

Seriously? He thought, reaching up to wipe the sweat off his face. He was more than a little irked that the dream had ended so abruptly. Even worse, he could feel a familiar pressure deep down that made it impossible for him to ignore.

He turned over in the bed, hugging a pillow to his chest in a poor attempt to ignore his hard on. Bad idea since he only ended up squeezing the pillow between his thighs. The light pressure sent little sparks to the base of his cock and he let out a pathetic whimper, his hips moving forward slightly.

"Sh-shit..." He cursed under his breath.

He glanced over at the wall warily. He knew the walls here were thick—he was by no means a silent masturbater and so far, there hadn't been any angry jujutsu sorcerers banging their fists against his door and demanding he quiet down—but sometimes he wondered how Mizuhime would react if she could hear him. Would she even piece it together? She was so sheltered that he wouldn't be surprised if she lacked in sexual education. The prospect of that sent a pleasurable tingle down his spine.

Unable to handle how hard he was anymore, he shifted around so his back would be facing the ceiling, toned arms wrapped desperately around his pillow.

Mine, mine, mine, he chanted in his head, hips rutting forward like a dog in heat.

As amazing as his dream was, his reality was just as good. A dream come true, even. Mizuhime was his girlfriend now, they had kissed the night before (and damn was that a good Christmas present!). He never would've thought she would actually like him back, let alone allow him to kiss her. Back then, he was so insecure of himself that he truly thought he would die alone with only Rika at his side. But now he had friends, a sense of worth, and someone to love him.