𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘, half corpse, half god

HIIIII IM BAAAACK!!!! 😃 Good news: semester's over so I can go back to writing!!! Also, JJK Season 2's been confirmed for July 2023

HIIIII IM BAAAACK!!!! 😃 Good news: semester's over so I can go back to writing!!! Also, JJK Season 2's been confirmed for July 2023... 😭 Bruh, I thought it was gonna come this winter wtffff

Another thing, I learned from the last update that "Ryomen" isn't really Sukuna's surname and is more like a title... BUT OH WELL! Let's just pretend it's his family name ok??? Thx guys 💖

WARNING: pregnancy gone bad. Like... REALLY bad. Like Bella Swan giving birth to Rheumatoid Arthritis (or whatever the fuck her name is) bad. Oh, and beware the cannibalism.

RYOMEN NO SUKUNA WAS A human, but he was born to be a curse.

Pounding footsteps could be heard as a pink haired figure sprinted through the halls of the large traditional-styled house. As she ran, the sound of glass-shattering screams echoed throughout the hallways, making everyone stare off at the direction of the noise with pale faces.

"Nee-san!" She cried out, opening the sliding door with a loud slam.

She stepped into the room, only to gasp in horror at what she saw. Her elder sister laid on the bed, writhing in pain like a woman possessed as several men struggled to pin her flailing limbs down. Her stomach was bulging, having carried a baby for about nine months, but she could see little bumps that would come and go, as if the baby was trying to violently free itself from her womb.

"O-oh gods, K-Kotomi!" She wailed at the sight.

One of the men who was pinning her sister down snapped his head towards her. "Who are you?! Get out of here! Get out!"

"Doctor, please, this is my wife's sister!" Kotomi's husband, Ryomen no Genzo, exclaimed before turning to face her. "Sumiko, I-I don't understand what's happening, but it's the baby again! It's always been causing her pain, but lately it's gotten worse and now Kotomi just—she just—"

"—ARRRRRRGHHHHHHH!" Kotomi howled in pain, her face drained of color and shining with sweat.

Sumiko shuddered at the agonized sound. Kotomi's pregnancy had always been a complicated one and abnormal when compared to others. For the first few months, everything was fine. Kotomi was glowing with health and motherhood, and was the envy of village women. But then as the pregnancy moved on to the later months, things took a turn for the worst.

She would regularly complain about horrible sharp pains coming from her belly where the baby resided. She would be struck with dizzy spells and would faint during random times of the day. Her hunger, amplified by the baby's hunger, would grow worse. It was almost like nothing would satisfy the baby's needs. And then came the bleeding. For the past few days, Kotomi would bleed. At first, they assumed that she miscarried, but the baby was still alive and painfully kicking. That was when they realized she was internally bleeding from organ damage.