𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘, lethal lust

WARNING: NSFW (not the full smut tho)! At the beginning of the chapter, Yuta tries to pressure Mizuhime into having sex with him—it ends with humping and a handjob instead

WARNING: NSFW (not the full smut tho)! At the beginning of the chapter, Yuta tries to pressure Mizuhime into having sex with him—it ends with humping and a handjob instead. Also, Gojo does some gross shit to her later on while she's sleeping (noncon somnophilia, but it doesn't go that far).

Additional warning: Gojo's weird mating ritual 💀 They're just bad. Like REALLY bad.

3rd additional warning: This is unedited because I'm sleepy

ONCE HIS TEA BECAME A little cooler, Yuta drank it down eagerly. He knew exactly what the tea was and what it would do—Susanoo had told him of the plan after all—and he couldn't wait to get to work.

"Babe," he crooned sweetly over at his future wife and mother of his children. "You should drink up now. It's not that hot anymore."

She obeyed and took a few hesitant sips. While she slowly started to drink it down, his deep blue eyes darted over to his future mother-in-law. Sanyu was watching Mizuhime gulp the tea down with a pallid face, eyes wide with horror.

Yuta felt his lips thin as he watched her. Susanoo had told him about how... disagreeable she was about their relationship despite how unvocal she had been before. It was upsetting to be honest, he didn't understand why Sanyu didn't like him. Wasn't he a good boyfriend to her daughter? A good future husband? A good future father?

It doesn't matter, he told himself. She'll learn to enjoy having me as a son-in-law eventually.

Right now, his sole focus should be on Mizuhime. A few hours after dinner, Yuta was leading her hand-in-hand to her—now their—shared bedroom. Behind him, Mizuhime followed reluctantly.

"But... what about the guest room?" She asked.

"Didn't you hear? Your father allowed me to sleep in your room together. It's to be expected since we are engaged and everything," he explained with a smile and a pep in his step. He was so giddy that he was swinging their conjoined hands back and forth, humming a happy song under his breath.

When they stepped into her room, he was greeted by the fresh scent of the sea breeze, which was coming from the air freshener she was so fond of using. His suitcase was there too so after freshening up, they got changed into their nightclothes, Mizuhime not hesitating to high-tail it to the bathroom so she could get dressed in private.

Yuta chuckled at how cute his fiance was. He adored how shy she was—something that he used to be—but he would have to reassure her that it was okay to undress around him. They were engaged now after all.

"Why do you have dolphins in your room?" He asked curiously, pointing to all the dolphin decor.

"Because papa thinks they're cute," she grumbled in distaste before reaching out for the lights.