Chapter Seventeen

I felt my heart drop to my chest, this was his real love, not me... Just seeing the way they interacted, especially the way he acted with the child, it was perfect. And all the times he had spoken about true love not being real, he had lied because he was currently starring it in the face. 

They where so close that they could have been kissing, and I felt like an idiot, watching my husband standing there with another women whilst all the guest looked and muttered away, and they just pretended that no one else was there. I thought he hated her.

I couldn't watch it anymore, and I was in two headspaces do I go over there and break it up, or to I leave. I could already image the drama if I was to go over there, and the pain it would cause me to have to fake being nice to her when I really wanted to tell her to leave us alone. 

So like I have recently started doing, I grabbed my stupidly long dress, and kicked of the small heels and ran away. I had no clue where I was let alone where I was going, but I knew I didn't want to be here any longer, fuck this.  

I walked in the direction of what I believed was Giovanni's home, not because I wanted to see him later tonight but because I wanted to load up my stuff and take the car again and leave his stupid little town. 

I felt like I had been walking for ages, however I recognised that I was getting closer, people where giving me funny looks or shouting comments, because of the fact that I was wandering around in a bloody wedding dress. However I didn't care I couldn't wait to get it off. However the sound of a car horn startled me, and as I looked around I saw a familiar car, which was of course Giovanni's. 

I didn't bother looking back I just ran faster and faster praying that I would be able to out run him even though I knew that it was going to be impossible. "Just stop V, it's not worth it." He said as he grabs my arm and basically pulls me back into the car before locking the doors behind us so I couldn't try and escape again. "Are you a child. You are embarrassing running away like that." He yells as he starts driving, I didn't want to say anything but I couldn't let him get away with saying something like that to me. 

"No are you a child. Not only did you force me to marry you, and have a stupid wedding that no one cares about. You make sure to make my day even worse by inviting your stupid ex girlfriend, and her child and then flirting with her in front of everyone there, do you know how it makes me look? "I yell as I throw my hands into the air, wanting to scream at him. 

"You already looked like you would rather be dead than there, and don't lie you made me look a mug by flirting with all Jackson." He took his eyes of the road to glare at me before returning them once more.

"Flirting." I say laughing. "I wasn't flirting with him, I was talking to him. It was nothing like what you two where doing." 

"Be quite. You're giving me a headache." And just like that I was quite, joking that is what he wishes.

"Why don't you marry her instead. I am sure she can give you a heir that you wanted, and you would have such as wonderful life together... Except she might just cheat on you again, and I don't blame her, you are a asshole. I'd do the same." And just like that I went flying forward into the front windshield of the car, as I felt the anger rising from Giovanni. His face had turned a bright red and his eyes looked as though he wanted to kill me. Maybe I took it a little to far.

"You better fucking apologise bitch right now." He snarled as I smirked slightly. 

"Or what." Without a sense of hesitation he pulled the gun from his pocket aiming it directly at me, ready to shoot me dead. "That's to far Giovanni." I say nervously as I unclip my seat belt, and hold the handle of the door ready to jump out.