Chapter Seven

In the morning he was gone, as if nothing had happened last night, back to ignoring each other. I knew that he cared for this baby, otherwise he wouldn't be keeping us here for safety. This morning he had held my belly and rubbed it muttering something quietly under his breath before he had left the bed. 

However when I went for breakfast he acted very differently, my stomach was starting to grow slightly and a small bump could be seen when wearing tight clothing. Today I had picked something the complimented my bump, I was nearly 2 months and soon my bump would grow to be enormous. His eyes starred at me as I entered the kitchen, scanning over my body before starring at my tiny bump, his eyes flickered with emotion however he shut it off very quickly. I perched on a chair across from him grabbing a piece of toast and taking a small bite. "I have something planned for after breakfast make sure you are ready." He says as he scans over my face. 

Fuck, that's not gonna be possible. I said that I would start at the hospital at nine this morning, and its almost half eight now. "I can't I have a doctors appointment this morning." 

"For what?" He snaps glaring at me I try and think of a good lie to tell him. 

"An abortion." I say as I chuck my piece of toast onto the plate before storming out the front door. Obviously this was very much a lie, however he doesn't need to know that, when I had first found out that I was pregnant I wanted to tell him because he had a right to know. However I wanted nothing more than to be miles away from him right now, after yesterdays events and the way he treats me, I would say anything to try and convince him to take me home. I doubt that he would believe me anyway. 

Giovanni's POV - 

What the actually fuck! Anger flooded my body and I leapt up out of my seat to follow her. She has made me feel every single emotion that I could go through over the past few days, and I am starting to get tired of her little attitude. I would be certain to sort that out later. 

I slammed the front door shut with such force that the house shoot, as I climbed into the car driving directly to the hospital, she has to be lying right, there is no way she would actually get an abortion after everything she been through to prove that it is mine. I parked  so that I had a view of the front of the hospital, but far enough away that she would not recognise my car. A few minutes passed and I saw her out the front of the hospital a hand on her stomach as she walked in her black hair blowing around. 

Starting my car up once again I sped home as fast as my car would let me before storming into the house and straight into her room. A picture of her first ultra sound was in a frame next to her bed, I grabbed the picture and smashed it making sure that the picture was ruined beyond repair, before taking my own ultrasound picture and ripping it up before throwing it on the floor. 

I had had all pictures images and medical reports sent directly to my email, and had kept the ultrasound picture with me since the day she went. She had given me one however I had ripped it up, I couldn't get attached to the baby before she could prove it was move, not again. 

I entered the nursery pulling all the shelfs, books and toys onto the floor and destroying each and everyone of them. The last time I had been in here was when Lilly was pregnant, and I had made this for her and my son. I was so exited to have a heir to the Mafia title, and to have a mini me running around, and Lilly was the most beautiful women I had ever laid eyes on, except compared to V. 

I was there when she gave birth to him, I chose his name, held him, gave him his first bottle, everything the perfect father would do. I loved him. And then as he got slightly older, I realised more and more that her barred none of my features or attributes. At this time Lilly was acting different to she was always leaving the community to go 'shopping' Nothing was adding up and I decided for a piece of mind to get a DNA test done. 

He wasn't my baby, and it broke my heart, she had cheated on me and I was raising that mans child. When she came home I confronted her, of course she denied it all but I sent them both away, she left the gates and another Mafia group killed both her and her son. 

I smashed the nursery window before leaving the room heading straight into the kitchen to pour myself an alcoholic drink. I didn't want to love V, for her to be doing the exact same thing as Lilly done to me, the same thing goes for her child. As long as I do not get attached to him/her then no harm can be done. 

Not that it matters anymore now, she decided to kill it so that she no longer had to be around me. Wherever I go dead children seem to follow. 

V's POV - 

Work was no where near as busy as it hard been yesterday, and there where a lot more patients that had broken bones instead today. I was extremly tired and worn out, and pregnancy was defiantly starting to kick me in the ass. I have been taking my prenatal tablets like the doctor had told me, and my next appointment was scheduled soon for a gender scan which was exciting. I desperately wanted a little girl, not that It would bother me what gender he/she is, simply because I would rather have a mini me than another Giovanni. 

I hoped that my plan would work, and that Giovanni would actually believe that I had gotten rid of our child, so that he would allow me to leave. I wanted to go back home so badly and have Mia to tell me everything is going to be alright, and be back on my hospital ward with all my favourite nurses. I didn't stay for long at the hospital only 4 hours before heading back home. When I walked in the house I could hear music playing in Giovanni's office however I decided to ignore it heading to my own bedroom. 

As soon as I entered I was shocked, the picture of my baby was on broken on the floor, I don't have another copy of that and I wanted to keep it for memories. Anger flooded my body as I went to go to Giovanni's office I realised that the nursery had been ripped apart to, I didn't think he would act like that over what I had said. 

I stormed downstairs following the music into the office, before pushing the door open with as much force as I could. On the desk was a women, laid exactly how he had positioned me, when he was teasing me, however this time was he dick deep inside her. I felt violently sick, however I held it back starring at him as he slowly pulled himself out of her. She complained before starring directly in my eyes, as she pulled him back into her, a smirk on her face. 

I stormed away heading into his bedroom, where I searched around for his car keys deciding that I was going to leave, in his bedside table was a gun, which I didn't think twice about, I slip it directly into my hand before continuing the search for his keys. Eventually I found them and went to head out of the door, however I decided to shoot a warning shot into his office before leaving. 

I climb into the ranger rover and started the engine heading directly towards the exit of this shitty community, my time in hell is over, I want to go back home. The gates to the community where guarded however when I approached they swung open, maybe they thought It was because I was Giovanni or maybe he had instructed them to let me go either way, I was finally free .