Chapter 166.5

Punish you to continue to practice kissing skills

    "It's getting late. My company still has something to do. If Mom has something to do, let the assistant tell me." After

    that, Lu Yang was going to lead Lu Yang.

    Lu Yang broke away slightly, and politely bowed to Mrs. Jiang: "A... Auntie goodbye."

    Mrs. Jiang snorted cold air, her face was extremely ugly, but she didn't say anything.

    Lu Yang led Lu Yang all the way to the outside, the sky was already dark and the stars were shining brightly.

    Lu Yang touched his nose, feeling a little dejected: "Your mother doesn't seem to like seeing me."

    "You kidnapped her son to be her husband, can she see you?" Lu Yang touched his head, He smiled and said, "Come with me."

    Lu Yang took Lu Yang to a garden that came with the villa, and sat on a swing by himself: "When I was young, this garden belonged to me alone. All the inside The flowers and plants, small animals, all? I decided to live and die, and then I felt like a king who could conquer everything."

    Lu Yang raised his eyebrows: "A garden will make you a king?"

    Lu Yang turned to the side. Look at him face to face: "I'm just stating that I don't like being bound by others since I was a child. I like to be my own boss, and I like to be free. I have my own ideas and courage, and I think I can conquer everything I want.

    " For example?"

    "For example...you." Lu Yang hooked his hand towards Lu Yang, "Sit on my lap."

    "What are you making fun of?" Lu Yang rounded his eyes, "Although it is a garden, But it's still at your house!"

    Lu Yang was too lazy to talk, he directly pulled Lu Yang to sit on his lap, his feet moved, and the swing swayed slightly.

    "You are the one I want to conquer the most, and the one who won't let go." Lu Yang felt the breath of Lu Yang who was close at hand, and his breathing became a little heavier, "Is your husband doing well today?"

    Lu Yang pinched it. Holding Lu Yang's tie, his ears were red: "Well...very good."

    "Then... kiss me?"

    Lu Yang's face became even hotter: "Bastard, still at your house, your Miss Wen might see it."

    "Why can't you let her see it? It's just right for her to see it, just let her see it ." Let's see who is the certified daughter-in-law of the Lu family," Lu Yang smiled and leaned into Lu Yang's ear, blowing hot air, "I'm so mad at her."

    Lu Yang was amused by him, and turned his head gently to Lu Yang's ear. Yang gave a kiss on the left cheek.

    Lu Yang is not satisfied anymore, he is rude.

    "Not enough, the right cheek is also."

    "Not enough, the mouth is also kissed."

    "Too light, I punish you to kiss more warmly..."

    "The skills are immature, I will give you a chance to continue practicing, just now ..."

    "More!"

    "More."