Chapter 05

Female Warrior

    "Liquidated damages?" Yu Baoyuan narrowed his eyes.

    Gu Feng wouldn't do it so absolutely, would he?

    Gu Feng laughed over there, but his eyes were still cold, "Go back and look at the contract, and count the number of zeros behind."

    Yu Baoyuan pressed his mouth tightly, and there were millions of words in his heart that need to be rushed out. .

    Chen Lining quietly pulled Gu Feng's sleeve, "Gu Feng, don't be like this. He is also a pitiful person, don't do it this way."

    "He is pitiful?" A sneer flashed in Gu Feng's eyes, "What's so pitiful about him." He has been stalking him for the past five years, and I have not forced him."

    Yu Baoyuan didn't think he was pitiful at first, but when Gu Feng said so, he suddenly began to sympathize with him.

    The old mother chased him for five years, waited on him for five years, worked with him for five years, and secretly conceived his baby, only to get his indifferent comment.

    In five years, the stones should be scorching hot.

    Yu Baoyuan took a deep breath, "

    Okay, Mr. Gu, don't bother you. I will go to work at noon tomorrow." Gu Feng hugged Chen Lining and nodded. Then he turned his head slightly, "You don't need to call me Mr. Gu, just call the name."

    Somehow, this person suddenly called so strangely that he was a little uncomfortable.

    "You can also stay here for half a year. Uncle He will clean up the guest room upstairs and give it to you."

    "No, I found the house and moved by myself. It's disgusting to watch you two mandarin ducks cross each other every day."

    Gu Feng's face was blue. , "You can figure it out by yourself."

    ... The

    next day, Yu Baoyuan seemed to go to work in vigor.

    The main reason was that I glanced at the contractual default amount last night.

    He was shocked, and then relieved again, and even added five zeros to the back.

    I can't afford it anyway, no difference.

    After talking about five years, five years, four and a half years have been over, can't it be done in the remaining half a year?

    He carried his things and walked to the assistant's room on the top floor. The other assistants have been busy for almost one morning, and there are too many things. They just nodded slightly to indicate, and then buried their heads to do their own business.

    Just as Yu Baoyuan turned on the computer, Anna twisted her waist like a water snake.

    "Little Yuanbao, how did you ask for leave a few days ago?

    I'm sick?" Yu Baoyuan opened the cup and added a handful of goji berries to the hot water. "A little problem, it's all right now."

    Anna is also Gu Feng's assistant, mainly responsible for financial matters. All the time, her work has been excellent, and she is known as the predator in the business world.

    She is wearing a new dark formal dress today, with a more graceful curve and more eye-catching than usual.

    Yu Baoyuan drank a sip of wolfberry tea, "Nothing tricky these days, right?"

    Anna shook her head, and boringly flipped through the book on Yu Baoyuan's desk. Suddenly her eyebrows wrinkled slightly, "What book are you reading?" ... "Good Pregnancy Everyday", "Baoma's Development Manual", what are these things?"

    Yu Baoyuan blushed, and hurriedly snatched the book back and hid it, "It's okay."

    Anna's face showed unclear meaning. Smiled and quietly moved her head closer for a minute or two, "Could it be...you and Mr. Gu? Huh?"

    Anna has always known about Yu Baoyuan and Gu Feng.

    This is all to blame for Yu Baoyuan, he is too ridiculous. Once I saw Gu Feng, who was serious and abstinent in his formal leather shoes, suddenly became excited. Gu Feng was so teased by him that he made a fire, and he straightened the Fa right on the spot.

    Then Anna saw the clue.

    Anna's eyes are too sharp. Although she is an old virgin of twenty-eight years old, she has often read restricted-level Tanmei manga fanbooks since the third grade of elementary school. After years of accumulation of corrupt culture, she can also be regarded as an expansive book reading and learning rich.

    Anna laughed when she saw Yu Baoyuan, who walked out of the president's office, flushed with a hickey on her neck.

    Yu Baoyuan gave Anna a stern look, "Nothing like that, don't guess."

    "Just tell me, don't you? There are men in San Diego, the United States who have given birth to quintuplets. You are not the first one, so shy. It's so exciting."

    Yu Baoyuan cleared his throat, "It's nothing. Ms. Bao, you ask too much." When

    Anna heard the three words Ms. Bao, she wanted to scream and protest uncontrollably.

    Just like Mr. Tony in the barber shop, his real name is Liu Gouwa. Ms. Anna, an urban beauty who has always been a benchmark for fashion trends and elite style, is called Bao Juhua.

    Anna is not afraid of being afraid, just afraid that others will call her by her real name.

    Anna returned to her seat with an expression of irritation.

    After finally fooling Anna, Yu Baoyuan was about to let out a sigh of relief when the intercom phone on the table rang restlessly.

    He frowned.

    This call is from the president's office.

    He took a deep breath and took it, "Ms. Gu."

    Gu Feng's slightly angry voice sounded over there, "Yu Baoyuan, what time is it now?"

    "Eleven thirty."

    Gu Feng paused, "You Think about it for yourself, what you forgot to do!"

    ????