Chapter 49

Strikes Out Against the Evil

    When my uncle and others were invited by Xiao Zhou, Gu Feng was talking and laughing with the local director Jiang.

    Uncle was not polite, and as soon as he came in, he sat down directly opposite Gu Feng, "Mr. Gu, hello, hello." After

    that, he stretched out his hand to shake hands with Gu Feng.

    Gu Feng's two long legs were wrapped in perfectly tailored suit trousers and overlapped randomly. He just glanced at the man with his eyes, and did not stretch out his hands or respond.

    Uncle knocked withdraws his hand, touched his nose, "this compensation thing ......"

    "compensation," Gu Feng light laugh, "give you two hundred thousand enough?"

    Two One hundred thousand!

    Uncle's eyes widened suddenly, and his eyebrows were

    grinning , "? Dizzy..." "Not enough?" Gu Feng smiled, loosening his tie, "...300,000?"

    Uncle and aunt ? Glancing at each other quickly, there was excitement in each other's eyes.

    Rich people are fools.

    It looks like a big deal today.

    "Let’s do this" Uncle sighed pretendingly, "It’s not easy for everyone. I am also a reasonable person. Mr. Gu, I won’t fight with you anymore. The price is 500,000 yuan. Let’s do this. It's over."

    Director Jiang sat aside and didn't say a word, but when he heard the middle-aged man's words, he couldn't help but raise his eyebrows.

    Too much greed and too much appetite.

    I'm afraid I will suffer.

    He and Gu Feng are classmates, and they watched Gu Feng step by step to expand the ordinary Gu family group to the present point. He knew very well that Gu Feng was an extremely capable person, otherwise, he would not be able to rise to the top amidst the turbulent waves of the business world and stand tall.

    These idiots thought that Gu Feng could be taken advantage of by them, but they were so stupid.

    Gu Feng smiled, "Five hundred thousand, yes."

    Uncle smiled so that he couldn't see his eyes. "Well, that's all right. From now on, everyone will be friends and brothers, and they can help each other, right?"

    Gu Feng ignored him, just looked at the watch on his wrist. , "After talking about you, let's talk about mine now."