Chapter 121.5

Thank God Thank You

    Now, cause and effect reincarnate.

    He regretted it, and regretted that his bowels were blue.

    He hated the indifferent self back then, and the ignorant self who had hurt Yu Baoyuan.

    Now that he is kneeling on the cold ground, his consciousness can be a little more awake. He wants to tell himself in this almost masochistic way that the people in the operating room are suffering for you, and are hovering on the front line of life and death for you.

    You can't forget.

    Anna softly walked to Gu Feng's side, lowered her head and said, "Mr. Gu, the child has been put into the incubator for observation. I checked it out and it's in good condition."

    "Mm." Gu Feng replied in a low voice.

    Now his mind is full of Yu Baoyuan's safety, and he really has no spare time to think about his children.

    About half an hour later, the door of the operating room was finally slammed open.

    Xiao Zhou hurriedly wanted to pull Gu Feng up. Together with Gu Feng, his entire head seemed to be on a gold star, and he almost couldn't even stand. Yu Baoyuan was slowly pushed out. The old expert in charge took off his mask and wiped his sweat: "Get out of danger."

    Gu Feng never knew that his ability to bear was so poor, and the old expert simply said four Word, he almost fainted with excitement.

    It's good to live, it's good to live...

    If you live, he will have a chance to repent, and he will have a chance to go back and get him back.

    Gu Feng looked down at Yu Baoyuan's pale face, his whole heart was clenched together, and the pain was as if a knife had been pierced halfway through his chest.

    The old expert instructed the nurse: "Observe for three hours to see if there is any abnormality, and prepare for surgery at any time. If there is no abnormal bleeding and blood pressure drops, then press the midwife's stomach."

    "Okay." The nurse should get off.

    Then, Yu Baoyuan was slowly pushed into the ward.

    Meng Manglong supported Gu Feng and patted his back twice as if to comfort him: "It's alright, it's alright."

    Gu Feng nodded, but he couldn't hold back the tears.