Chapter 136

Dad is a superhero

    By the time I packed my things, it was already twilight and the sky was full of sunset.

    Yu Baoyuan was holding Gu Jiarui in his hands, and the bodyguard in front had already taken the initiative and enthusiasticly packed all the luggage, and went downstairs together.

    Bai Xiangsheng also brought something and asked, "President Gu didn't come to pick you up from the hospital?"

    "I just sent a message to tell him," Yu Baoyuan shook his phone, "I can handle the discharge myself, no trouble. What about you? Isn't Mr. Meng coming to celebrate for you?"

    "He," Bai Xiangsheng said as he walked, "he wanted to come, but I stopped him. There is no hurry to celebrate at this time, there are some good ones to celebrate in the evening. ."

    Yu Baoyuan didn't seem to understand anything, but his little ears were inexplicably red.

    Recently, the reporters and videographers who were standing guard at the entrance of the hospital have calmed down a lot. Many people have waited for so many days and still found nothing, so they slumped away and went to chase the next hot spot. There are a few firm-minded people who appear at the door of the hospital from time to time, wanting to shake it to see if they can capture them.

    For safety's sake, Yu Baoyuan decided to go through the back door of the hospital.

    When I got to the back door, it was really quiet and there were few people.

    Yu Baoyuan loaded all the things into his old gray van, and put Bai Xiangsheng's things into it.

    "Let's go to my house and sit together?" Yu Baoyuan whistled tossing the keys and said with a smile.

    "Okay, let's go! I'm hungry too, you take care of the food?"

    Yu Baoyuan raised his eyebrows and laughed loudly: "That's okay, take care!" The

    two got into the car, Yu Baoyuan drove, and Bai Xiangsheng helped him hold the child .

    Yu Baoyuan found the key a little rusty, and when he was about to start the car, he looked out and smiled.

    "What are you laughing at?" Bai Xiangsheng asked suspiciously.

    Yu Baoyuan didn't answer, he took his mobile phone from the side, switched to selfie mode, and waved quickly towards Bai Xiangsheng: "Quick, take a picture!"

    Yu Baoyuan never took a selfie, today is... Bai Xiangsheng said in amazement: "What stimulated you? Take a selfie?"

    "Come here, come here and you'll know," Yu Baoyuan pulled Bai Xiangsheng to his side, the two of them turned their backs to the car window, very close to each other, " Look at the screen, can you see the building of your hospital? Look at the upper left corner of the screen, who is standing behind that window?"

    Bai Xiangsheng looked at Yu Baoyuan's mobile phone screen and made a distinction, hey, isn't this Deputy Director Hou!

    "The old guy must have known that I was discharged from the hospital, and he also expected that I would go out through the back door and stare at Ni angrily from the window," Yu Baoyuan laughed extravagantly, "Let's talk to the old guy before he finds out. Take a picture of your bald head!"

    "You..." Bai Xiangsheng swallowed and laughed fiercely, "You are so fucking bad that I like it!"

    Bai Xiangsheng was full of excitement, he used to be Deputy Director Hou. Boss, he's already had enough.

    Now, love whoever!

    He looked at his handsome face on the screen and made a look of vomiting and rolling his eyes. Yu Baoyuan also made a grimacing face, pressing it on his hand, a spoof selfie that can only be seen by zooming in on Deputy Director Hou's face, save it!

    "The old guy's plan failed, he must be very angry!" Yu Baoyuan started the engine with a smile.

    "You took away the hope of promotion," Bai Xiangsheng sat back in his seat and coaxed Gu Jiarui, "The few hairs left on his head may be so angry now!"

    Yu Baoyuan is extremely rare With a bit of a ruffian smile on his face, he slowly stepped on the accelerator.

    Deputy Director Hou upstairs should be jumping with rage now, and maybe he will try to call the media and tell them that Yu Baoyuan is going to be discharged from the back door of the hospital.

    But so what?

    Yu Baoyuan drove slowly towards the gate. As he opened it with one hand, he stretched the other hand out of the window and pointed his middle finger in the direction of Deputy Director Hou's window.

    At this moment, the car of the bodyguards also drove over, black and gray, all of which are low-key colors.

    These vehicles spread out with great experience, and surrounded Yu Baoyuan's dilapidated small truck protectively, like a group of younger brothers surrounded the big brother.

    Yu Baoyuan pointed his middle finger and turned his face slightly.

    The soft sunset glowed on his handsome and beautiful side face, reflecting the unruly light in his eyes and the open smile on his lips.

    Social people, of course, we have to do it!

    The convoy drove out of the hospital smoothly, all the way towards the apartment that Yu Baoyuan rented.

    Bai Xiangsheng held the child, feeling like a warm current surging in his heart.

    Yu Baoyuan looked at the road ahead and the bright light. After a long time, he smiled and said, "No one wants to touch my Rui Rui. I'm fierce. Let's fight one by one and see."

    Gu Jiarui in Bai Xiangsheng's arms is still there . The car fell asleep in a slight bump.

    It wasn't until many years later that this little guy realized that his dad would always be his own superhero!