Chapter 115

My husband and my baby

    A table with Yu Baoyuan sitting in the center.

    Jiang Hao and Gu Feng sat on both sides, one was smiling, the other had a dark face, like Maitreya Buddha and a black-faced god descending into the mortal world.

    Lu Yang sat opposite Yu Baoyuan, took a mouthful of rice, and looked at Yu Baoyuan, who was being sandwiched between two tall men, with a look of schadenfreude in his eyes.

    "Eat," Lu Yang greeted with chopsticks, "what are you two doing, just looking at people and not eating? Eat and eat."

    Jiang Hao used chopsticks to pick up a piece of chicken in tomato sauce and put it in Yu Baoyuan's bowl: " Baoyuan, eat this."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded, and was about to eat, when Gu Feng's voice over there was cold and sour: "It's all his own cooking, but you borrow flowers to offer Buddha."

    Jiang Hao raised his eyes and glanced at Gu Feng , The eyes of both of them revealed a deep look.

    Very disrespectful to each other.

    "President Gu is joking," Jiang Hao said with a smile, "I'm just helping Baoyuan with a dish, there's no need to make such a fuss."

    Gu Feng sneered, grabbed Yu Baoyuan's cup, and poured him a glass of hot milk: "You are not allowed to drink iced drinks, drink milk."

    "Both of you give me some peace of mind," Yu Baoyuan glared at them both angrily, "what are you all talking about here, let me have a good meal Okay?"

    Jiang Hao and Gu Feng didn't say anything, and the sword, gun, sword and shadow in those words stopped fighting.

    But it's not over yet.

    Gu Feng has always liked to eat the sauce-flavored duck made by Yu Baoyuan. After breaking up with Yu Baoyuan, no matter how skilled and experienced the chefs from outside are, after eating for a long time, he will madly miss the aroma of the sauce-flavored duck.

    I really miss it.

    Today, Yu Baoyuan rarely cooked this dish again and put it on the table. Gu Feng noticed it as soon as he entered the door, his eyes suddenly lit up, and the trace of satisfaction that was lost and found almost overflowed from his chest.

    But unfortunately, Jiang Hao also likes to eat this dish.

    Gu Feng watched Jiang Hao pick up the duck meat with chopsticks and chopsticks like he was okay, his face was calm, and his teeth were itching with hatred.

    It was all made by Bao Yuan himself. Bao Yuan knew that he liked to eat and made it himself!

    Jiang Hao just took it away! He just took it away!

    That's his!

    Gu Feng didn't know what he was getting angry about, since he was an adult, he had rarely lost control of his emotions like this. But today, he seems to have lost his mind, just because Jiang Hao is not pleasing to the eye, Jiang Hao wants to stretch out his chopsticks, and he deliberately stretches the chopsticks into the duck plate, secretly poking away Jiang Hao's chopsticks.

    Come and go, the dining table is not like a dining table, but like a battlefield.

    Lu Yang watched these two handsome guys wrestle in secret, like watching a dog blood series, his eyes were shining like light bulbs, and he ate more deliciously with his small mouth.