Chapter 120

Dad worked hard for you

    After the baby left the body, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

    Although there are differences in the body structure of males and females, and although males have little experience in giving birth, as long as the baby is successfully removed, the next step is to perform the normal steps and then sew it up... The

    nurse has already started The routine treatment of the baby after birth, this baby boy's cry is extraordinarily like a small trumpet, and it does not stop at all.

    Just when the old expert was about to let go of his heart, his eyes widened and he suddenly realized that something was wrong.

    At this moment, the nurse's voice suddenly rang in the operating room.

    "Blood pressure dropped sharply one by one"

    everyone's heart jumped suddenly.

    "Suddenly abnormal heartbeat rate--" The

    old expert looked down and was shocked.

    "Bleeding!"

    Yu Baoyuan's consciousness struggled in the boundless darkness, and after finally seeing a little light in front of him, he heard a panic-like shouting in his ears.

    The unbearable pain told him that something had happened to him!

    He was breathing heavily, like someone who was about to drown and struggle, with a golden star in front of him, and he was sweating extremely badly.

    "Don't be afraid!" The nurse hurriedly began to persuade, "It will be fine soon, it will be fine soon!"

    Yu Baoyuan had never been so nervous before, he felt that his mentality was like a taut string. When the root string has been stretched to the tightest point, as long as it is lightly applied, it will break instantly!

    As another intense pain spread through his body, Yu Baoyuan felt as if he was being torn and crushed by something, and the string in his heart was already overwhelmed and snapped.

    A boundless sense of despair flooded my mind.

    Bai Xiangsheng has experience, and he saw at a glance that Yu Baoyuan was mentally ill, and immediately said: "I'm here, Baoyuan, I'm here! Don't worry, take a deep breath, take a deep breath... I'm already preparing for stitches, don't be afraid, Don't be afraid..."

    Yu Baoyuan only felt that the darkest memories in his memory were like the devil who was released from the cage, and began to show his teeth and claws.

    The pain of every violent and violent beating from my own father seemed to come back; the unforgettable look in my mother's eyes before her death reappeared; every night that was thrown into the cold room , every time he was ruthlessly driven away, every time his sincerity was stomped on his feet, treated as garbage, every time he saw the sweet photos of Gu Feng and Chen Lining...

    Yu Baoyuan's face turned pale. Extreme, unable to hold back, finally burst into tears.

    "Can you calm down?" Bai Xiangsheng asked anxiously.

    "No way!" The old expert's voice was still calm, but there was a trace of panic that he didn't even notice himself, "I can't fight anymore, it's not possible under the current situation!"

    "But he..."

    "Wipe your sweat . ." The movements in the hands of the old expert did not stop for a moment, trying to keep calm.