Chapter 25

After a good night's sleep, Yu Baoyuan woke up early. After washing, he did not forget to add some cat food to the taro kitten bowl.

    Taro seemed to be in a good mood today. After a few meows, he stuffed his head into the cat bowl and ate it fiercely.

    Yu Baoyuan chuckled and went out to work with confidence.

    As soon as I entered the assistant room, there was a turmoil.

    Anna was making a phone call in each hand, and said kindly and softly to the phone on the left, "Okay, please check your mailbox later, Mr. Liang," and then screamed frantically on the phone on the right: "Your highest education is Prenatal education! The simple report that the old lady gave you is wrong? Immediately, redo it! If you can't do it, you can go to the dung pit butterfly!"

    She looked solemn and walked around quickly with big strides. With every big step she took, Yu Baoyuan seemed to hear her scream that her tight skirt was about to collapse.

    "What's the matter?" Yu Baoyuan put down his things, "Why is it so busy?"

    Anna hung up the phone, sighed, "tired."

    "New project?" Yu Baoyuan handed over a cup of hot water.

    Anna nodded, "Didn't we have a conference call yesterday? I took a new project in the conference call. The other party is in a hurry for a plan, so I have to speed up the progress."

    Yu Baoyuan sat down in his seat and turned on the computer. Xing checked his mailbox, "Here's a new email, please... Ms. Bao Juhua check it, it's sent to you!"

    Anna rolled her eyes, her eyes almost reaching the Tian Ling Gai, "I mentioned this name again," That's enough."

    "They are really obsessed with your real name. All the emails they send are written with your real name."

    Anna sneered, "Yesterday’s meeting was called me by sister Ju. The old lady didn’t take it on the spot. Everyone who killed the Quartet with a butcher knife was the good fortune they had cultivated in their previous lives!"

    Yu Baoyuan glanced down, "How to deal with this file?"

    Anna put away her resentment, and briefly checked, "It needs to be printed out on paper and sent to the other party's company. We will take it back and back it up when they finish signing the word. Little yuanbao, I can't get out of it now, you go. Let me see you there."

    "Okay," Yu Baoyuan nodded, and checked the name and address of the other party's company. "Lu Group... is Lu Yang's company?"

    Anna hmmed, and suddenly raised her head. , There were warning smiles in his eyes, "Yes, that's the handsome guy Lu Yang. Little Yuanbao, you can't see the handsome guy so you can't walk."

    Yu Baoyuan curled his lips in disdain.

    handsome guy?

    ...Is he handsome?

    After printing the materials, I left the company and took a taxi. Both Gu and Lu were in the same business district, so they arrived at the door of Lu's Group in ten minutes.

    He took the file, registered at the front desk, talked briefly with the person in charge of the other party's project, and handed over the plan, which can be regarded as a sigh of relief.

    As soon as Lu came out, he received an urging call from Anna.

    "Little Yuanbao, have you delivered it?"

    "Well," Yu Baoyuan answered, "It has been handed over to the other party."

    Anna was relieved on the other end, "Well, you come back... Oh wait, you pay Are you at Lu's?"

    "Still at Lu's door, what's wrong?"

    "A roast duck restaurant opened on the first floor of the commercial building next to Lu's. Today, the second one is half price. Bring me two ducks back."

    " Okay." "Yu Baoyuan looked at his watch. There was still enough time. "What's the name of the shop?"

    "It seems to be something that makes ducks. You can find it. You should be able to see it."

    Yu Baoyuan received the phone and went to the commercial building next to Lu's. When I walked, I just entered the first floor, and the huge shop sign with dazzling pink light came into view.

    Made a duck.

    Good...exciting shop name.

    He walked to the window and said, "Bring me two roast ducks and take them away."

    "Okay," the little brother inside answered, "May I ask if you want crispy or..." As he said, he raised his head, but With just such a glance, both of them were stunned.

    The little brother shivered, "You, you, you are the one, Liu Yuanbao!"

    "Lu Yang, my name is Yu Baoyuan!"

    Lu Yang thought of it all of a sudden, and knocked on his head, "Yes, it's Yu Baoyuan. It's Yu Baoyuan. I just had a bald mouth, and I was wrong, hehe."

    Yu Baoyuan looked dumbfounded at him, unhappy.

    Speaking of Lu Yang, there are some stories.

    Lu Yang was a classmate in the class next door in his high school days.

    Unfortunately, he is also gay.

    The two were not familiar with each other before the third year of high school. After the third year of high school, two young boys who were under pressure from study were full of blood. Under the bombardment of many homework, they exploded the original desire of two people for in-depth exploration, the hormone of youth. The secretion is more turbulent than Niagara Falls.

    As the saying goes, a single spark can start a prairie fire.

    The two made a mistake on the chat software, and they got together.

    The relationship has been cultivated for a full month, but at the critical moment when the bow and arrow are wound, something goes wrong.

    That day, two shy teenagers saved money and opened a house, waiting for a precious opportunity to learn about physiology. Entering the room, the two ignorant teenagers abandoning the shackles of the world, coincidentally took out the sleeves from each other's bags and handed them to each other.

    Two sufferers.

    In an instant, the awkward atmosphere rushed to the peak of the soul.

    Since then, I can't be a friend. However, the relationship between the two did not end there, but became a pair of good buddies. They meet up for dinner, shopping, and watching movies.

    It's just that after the college entrance examination, the two people's universities are far apart. Slowly, they lost contact.

    Yu Baoyuan looked at this familiar face, "So you opened a shop here?"

    Lu Yang took off his apron, with a pleasant smile on his face, "Yes, I'm making ducks here!"

    ?????