Chapter 36

Today is handsome and shining again

    Yu Baoyuan stepped forward, took the first draft of the plan in Chen Lining's hand, and opened it with a sneer, "This is what you wrote, Chen Lining, have you really participated in the formal corporate assistant training?"

    Chen Lining nodded, "Yeah. . " "

    well, "Yu Po-yuan eyes calm," I give you the planning of this case, is the awareness program Gu Group, a new business building. I tell you, this awareness programs and compared to the previous, innovation Where is the point? What is the estimated expenditure? What is the point that is consistent with the market research results?"

    Chen Lining was a little stunned. "Maybe..."

    "Maybe?" Yu Baoyuan asked, "I don't want the possibility, give me a definite answer. "

    I think..." Chen Lining was a little anxious, his face flushed.

    "Can't answer? Well, let me ask you again. Which group is the main coverage of this publicity program? In order to attract passenger flow, what activities will be roughly carried out? Which company will cooperate with? What is the expected profit target? Data? What's the standard?"

    Chen Lining hesitated even more, "This..."

    Yu Baoyuan snapped the information together, "Still still unable to answer?"

    Chen Lining did not answer.

    "The inability to answer shows two things," Yu Baoyuan casually put the folder aside, leaning against the desk with his arms around his chest, with a strong aura, handsome and attractive, "Or, you didn't take the training seriously at all. , This shows that you don’t really want to do this job, but came to Gu with other purposes; or you have received training but don’t understand at all. This shows that... you may need to take a formal IQ test What do you think, what kind of you are?"

    Anna burst into a hearty laugh after listening to Yu Baoyuan's words.

    "You said too much!"

    "Excessive? Is this excessive?" Yu Baoyuan sneered and pointed to the box of chocolates on Anna's desk. "You came back from Germany and gave all the assistants in the assistant room a box of chocolates. I didn't receive it. Of course. , I don’t care about your gadgets. It’s just that your thoughts on giving gifts are suspicious.”

    He smiled, straightened his back and walked to Chen Lining’s side, “You think you can use this little trick. Sugar-coated cannonballs, slowly hug them into a small group and push me out. Do you want to use this kind of office cold violence to defeat me?"

    "I don't." Chen Lining firmly denied.

    "It doesn't matter whether you admit it or deny it," Yu Baoyuan smiled, supporting the table with both hands, and sitting directly on it, with two slender legs overlapping at will. "You have to figure out a fact..."

    Then he said. I glanced around at these assistants who are usually well-connected, "They are my people." In the

    entire assistant room, only Yu Baoyuan is a man, and he is gay.

    Therefore, everyone usually jokes, because the relationship is good, and they don't mind.

    As soon as this sentence came out, none of the assistants objected, and Anna even leaned on one side and twisted her waist to send a kiss in the air.

    Chen Lining squeezed his fists, and finally couldn't hold back the artificial smile, "Okay, you are amazing, can you?"

    "Of course I am amazing," Yu Baoyuan blinked, "I'm not good, how can I do more planning, but no I'm wrong? I'm not great, how can I be so fierce that I can subdue the demons and demons?" With

    that, he walked to Chen Lining's side, squinted at the angry little lotus, "Today Yu Ge teaches you the truth. You Whether you want to do something or want to do evil, the premise is that you are qualified and capable. What about you? Regarding the company as your tearing ground, you want to suppress people and show off, but it's your turn I really want you to work hard, but you can’t get any ability. The company is not a tool you use to play, and I am not your reborn parent. You are a social person, this is a workplace, no matter how much you can act like a coquettish or acting , You remember, without the ability, we have zero tolerance for you!"

    With that, he smiled and walked to Gu Feng again.

    Gu Feng was a full head taller than him, and his body was stronger than him. Yu Baoyuan was facing Gu Feng's collar.

    He stretched out his hand, as if to tie Gu Feng's tie intimately, "Why did I leave? There is no tie-worn person around Mr. Gu? This tie was a failure, like a red scarf. "

    Yu Guang glanced, Chen Lining, the young man, his eyes flushed with anger because of his behavior.

    Wonderful.

    Gu Feng lowered his head, only to see Yu Baoyuan tie him like before. Somehow, his heart moved inexplicably, and there was an urge to hug the man.

    Yu Baoyuan finished his tie, "Whether it's work or life, we must distinguish what should be distinguished, and do what we should do seriously. Everyone has eyes and no one is a fool. This is for Mr. Gu. Give it to Shao Chen too." After

    speaking, Yu Baoyuan picked up his coat from his seat and threw it on his shoulder with a bang. Like a victorious general, he walked to the door of the assistant room with long legs. Turning his head slightly, "Brother went for lunch, dears, see you this afternoon."

    Then he smiled brightly, revealing two small pointed tiger teeth.

    Today he is the handsome and shining Yu Baoyuan.

    wrong.

    Every day, he is a handsome and shining Yu Baoyuan.

    This is right.

    ?????