Chapter 43

He actually forced a man to marry

    As if a sharp needle pierced his belly, Yu Baoyuan suddenly lost his strength. He was in a cold sweat and couldn't even speak.

    Yu Baoyuan paled with pain, "I... hurt..."

    Uncle gave him a white look, "Pretend to be your mother. I tell you, your money should be Lao Tzu by the rules." Yes, don’t use it for me, who do you want to give it to? My uncle didn’t help, did you say you were wrong?"

    Yu Baoyuan was sweating

    coldly , " Help ..." Uncle hehe sneered and called Auntie Ling. Bend Yu Baoyuan into a kneeling posture, "Now all the relatives are watching, come and kowtow to Lao Tzu to apologize." As he

    said, with a hand movement, he directly pressed Yu Baoyuan's head down.

    With the dust on his head, Yu Baoyuan only felt that his dignity would be torn apart by these ignorant and greedy people.

    He hated so much in his heart that he wanted to stab these idiots directly with a knife, but the severe pain in his abdomen and the heat and impulse in his lower abdomen made him not even have the strength to stand up.

    "That's right," the uncle grinned, showing yellow teeth, and smiled contentedly, "you are a junior, so you should kowtow to Lao Tzu and apologize. You should honor me first for all your money, right?"

    As he said, he directly ordered his aunt to say: "Get someone else into the room."

    Aunt and a few relatives responded, and went straight forward, dragging Yu Baoyuan's struggling body, and going to the small room.

    Before being dragged into the room, Yu Baoyuan vaguely only heard his uncle talking to the daughter of the third uncle's house.

    The uncle said to the girl: "Have you seen someone? Do you like it?"

    The girl blushed, "I have seen it, I can marry him."

    " Okay , the person has been drugged, you just Go in and you'll be able to do everything you need to do. Did your mother teach you?" The girl nodded quietly, "Teached."

    "As long as I'm doing errands with him tonight, I will personally let Yu Baoyuan marry you next day. I am his uncle, and I have a say in his marriage, and I must take care of your wedding by then." The

    girl is still a little worried," However, if he is unwilling..."

    "Unwilling?" Uncle smoked a cigarette, and his eyes became more sinister. "You have traces of doing it and his semen-liquid in your body. He is unwilling, Lao Tzu. Go to the Public Security Bureau to sue him for rape, go to his company to pull down the banner, and make him famous on the Internet, ruining his reputation. I forgive him for not daring to say no. "The

    girl's face turned red.

    Uncle smoked a cigarette and said with a vicious smile: "Don't worry, this will happen. When you get married, you can't forget to honor your elders."

    Yu Baoyuan started to tremble with pain all over his body, and he was dragged in by his aunt and others. I got out of the bed in a dark and cramped room, and there was only a bang, and the door was slammed shut.

    He bent over, holding his belly firmly with both hands.

    It hurts...

    child...

    his lips are white and his voice trembles: "Help...help..."

    He struggled hard and crawled with all his energy. , But accidentally rolled off the bed and fell directly into the dusty ground.

    Taking advantage of the chaos in the crowd, Taro sneaked in without being noticed. At this time, seeing Yu Baoyuan lying on the ground with a painful expression, he suddenly began to yell meowingly.

    It licked Yu Baoyuan's face with its tongue, then suddenly rushed to the door, and its two front paws began to scratch the door frantically.

    "Taro, don't..." Yu Baoyuan was in a semi-conscious state and could only shout weakly.

    Taro ran back to him, licked twice on his face like comfort, ran back to the wooden door decisively, scratching the door frantically with his paw, and shouting sternly.

    The wooden door was caught, and the sharp sawdust pierced deeply into the taro's paws, and the whole paws were dripping with blood.

    "Meow one by one meow one by one"

    This usually extremely delicate and arrogant little thing, at this time, seemed to not know the pain, still scratching like crazy, shouting like crazy.

    It doesn't have the complicated mind of people. It only knows that this human being who is good to itself is dangerous now. It has little strength, but it is not afraid, it wants to save him, and save the cat’s life to save him!

    Another violent pain hit, Yu Baoyuan cried out in pain and covered his stomach.

    I never thought I would be so calculated by these stupid people.

    Today, I'm afraid it's inevitable...