Chapter 142

If I can have him

    Yu Baoyuan and Bai Xiangsheng arrived in London, England safely.

    Someone here has quickly arranged the hotel, and Yu Baoyuan and the others can go straight to the formalities.

    In the car, Yu Baoyuan glanced at Bai Xiangsheng next to him, and saw that his face was calm, but the frantically beating fingers betrayed his inner...expectation.

    Yu Baoyuan originally thought that although Bai Xiangsheng said that this line was for travel and vacation, he should be completely worried about the health of him and the child.

    But when Yu Baoyuan saw the men's sunglasses, sunscreen, SLR camera, beach pants, etc. in the travel bag in Bai Xiangsheng's hand, he understood.

    Maybe half of this guy is really here for vacation.

    When the car drove to the hotel, Yu Baoyuan and Bai Xiangsheng got out of the car, accompanied by a few bodyguards.

    They walked to the front desk, and before the bodyguard and accompanying translator could speak, Yu Baoyuan spoke fluently with the person in charge of the front desk in authentic English.

    Bai Xiangsheng glanced at Yu Baoyuan with a smile: "The spoken language is really nice."

    "That's it" Yu Baoyuan was slightly proud. He has worked in Gu's for so many years and often receives various international clients. Language is already a compulsory course for him. "Don't look at what your brother did before! I can speak Romanian for you. Two sentences..." The

    two of them went into their respective suites as they spoke.

    After tidying things up and having a sumptuous dinner prepared by the hotel, Bai Xiangsheng showed Gu Jiarui the situation and asked Yu Baoyuanqing to feed him some milk. The two of them went to sleep just for the sake of jet lag.

    When I woke up, the sun was already shining.

    Bai Xiangsheng woke up Yu Baoyuan, and the two of them still went downstairs with deep sleepiness. There is a prepared breakfast downstairs. Yu Baoyuan hugged Gu Jiarui and sat down with Bai Xiangsheng, ready to eat first.

    The sound of pedaling footsteps resounded in the slightly quiet landscape restaurant. Yu Baoyuan looked up casually, and the whole person was stunned.

    The person in front of him turned out to be Jiang Hao!

    Is he actually here?

    Yu Baoyuan yanked Bai Xiangsheng abruptly: "I'm dazzled, is this Jiang Hao?"

    Bai Xiangsheng took a mouthful of milk in his mouth and almost didn't spit it out.

    Jiang Hao's eyes were still a little red, probably because he didn't get enough sleep and was sleepy. But he still had his back straight, his whole person looked in good spirits, and walked to Yu Baoyuan's side: "You don't have dazzling eyes, it's me."

    "You..." Bai Xiangsheng froze for a while, "Why are you here? "

    I told Baoyuan that I was on vacation and wanted to go abroad with him, but he refused me," Jiang Hao's eyes looked a little hurt, "I didn't expect you to turn around and run away with others." The UK is here."

    Yu Baoyuan's face was a little unnatural: "I'm... for a reason."

    "It's because of Mr. Wu," Jiang Hao said with bright eyes, "I know."

    Yu Baoyuan sighed heavily: "First come out to avoid the old idiot surnamed Wu, so that he can't do anything in secret. Then I will contact people in China, and I will definitely tell the story. It 's solved."

    Jiang Hao nodded and called the waiter over to help get the cutlery: "You don't have to worry too much about this, now the Gu family, the Meng family... and our Jiang family are almost allied. No matter how arrogant Mr. Wu was, he didn’t dare to fight with the three families at the same time.”

    Yu Baoyuan raised his head sharply: “You said that the Jiang family is also…”

    “You’re welcome!” Jiang Hao showed a splendid look at Yu Baoyuan. Smile, wink.

    Yu Baoyuan lowered his head silently, not knowing what he was thinking.

    Jiang Hao continued: "I listened to my dad before I came out. Gu Feng had an appointment with the leader of the tax bureau. Gu's tax problem is not a big problem. Gu Feng also has Fang Jianglin who bought a lot of banned drugs for experiments. Evidence, as long as it is used well, it is enough for those bastards who are inferior to pigs and dogs to drink a pot."

    Yu Baoyuan paused for a while, then nodded.

    He found out about the drug ban, and he handed it over to Gu Feng before he came to the UK. According to the method of taking care of Feng, he must be able to use the maximum benefit of this handle and give Wu Lao and others a headache for a while.

    "So, don't worry too much about domestic affairs. In fact, now, the situation is better than you think," Jiang Hao shook the glass in his hand, and the mellow milk inside was stained with white stains on the wall of the glass, "... You should relax more now. I know many places in

    the UK , and I'll show you around."

    Yu Baoyuan shoved some food into his mouth indiscriminately, and after a long time, he seemed to break free from his thoughts. Nodding, "Alright."

    The smile on Jiang Hao's face was even bigger, he looked at Yu Baoyuan who was eating with his head down. The gentle sunlight shines on his face through the glass window of the landscape restaurant, and the soft light traces the curve of his side face.

    This picture is like a stone thrown into the lake, causing layers of ripples in Jiang Hao's heart. He thought, how lucky he would be to have such a person who is sometimes rebellious and sometimes gentle.