Chapter 157

Take a trip into the bureau

    police station.

    The dazzling incandescent light was shining in the interrogation room, and the atmosphere was stagnant for a while.

    When Yu Baoyuan arrived, the door to the interrogation room was still closed, and he was taken to the office to assist in the investigation.

    After waiting in the office for a while, the door of the interrogation room over there opened. Lu Yang looked depressed, and under the instructions of several police officers, he sat beside Yu Baoyuan.

    Yu Baoyuan looked up at Lu Yang's face, it was ugly, and there was a faint smell of alcohol.

    "What's the matter with you?" he frowned and asked, "I've only been out of the country for a few days, yet you've even entered the bureau?"

    Lu Yang moved his dry lips and finally didn't speak.

    Yu Baoyuan looked at him as if he was in a bad mood, so he didn't plan to ask any more, and asked directly to the policeman sitting behind the desk: "Hello, I'm Lu Yang's friend. I want to ask , did he... did something happen?" The

    police handed over a piece of paper, ⒘ Huo Chen people?

    Yu Baoyuan's eyes almost didn't pop out.

    public area? Solicitors and prostitutes?

    Lu Yang?

    Lu Yang's pale face suddenly flushed with blood. He raised his hoarse throat and shouted, "Who is soliciting customers! I don't!"

    Yu Baoyuan motioned for Lu Yang to be quiet first, the situation was a little chaotic, he had to understand first Clear: "Excuse me, can you tell me the specific situation?"

    The policeman nodded and explained in a relatively mild manner: "That's right. According to reports from the public, a large number of gays and lesbians have recently engaged in sex trafficking activities in the nearby Shandong Park at night or in the early hours of the morning. Our police station has launched this. After several anti-pornography operations, these recruiters became alert and changed the trading time to dawn. Today, we once again dispatched a team to conduct a thorough investigation. In the park, we found this friend of yours and another "The regular visitor to the park" is pulling and pulling, so we will bring him back and interrogate him together." The

    more Yu Baoyuan listened, the tighter his brows became.

    To say that Lu Yang would do such a thing, he really didn't believe it.

    But the police wouldn't lead people around, Lu Yang and another whore client were pulling along, it should be a fact.

    He coughed lightly: "That's right. This friend of mine has a serious job and a stable income. I believe he won't engage in prostitution. Is there any misunderstanding?"

    Police? ⒘ Ship 豢 嘼 Ni dumplings 鎮鑁? Tuo α ship spring? 電劼 闼 Deng? Surname

    ?

    "He explained it in the interrogation room before, and we thought it might be a misunderstanding. But another colleague of mine asked a lot about his work. Guess what he said?"

    Yu Baoyuan was stunned.

    When the police said this, he could almost predict the situation at that time.

    Originally, Lu Yang was able to prove his innocence. The policeman asked a lot about what he was doing. He gave people a "I'm a duck."

    Yu Baoyuan didn't know how to answer all of a sudden. After a long time, he turned his head and gave Lu Yang a fierce look: "This... let me explain, when my

    friend said making duck, he actually meant making roast duck. There is a roast duck restaurant in the commercial city, which has a good reputation. Look," Yu Baoyuan flipped Zai Yue's phone, "this is the photo of his storefront, this is the business license I took, and his name is on it.. …”

    After the police confirmed it several times, Yu Baoyuan also took great pains to help explain and pull, and asked Lu Yang to sign a few words. Finally, Lu Yang was cleared of the crime.

    When Lu Yang was taken off the handcuffs, Yu Baoyuan breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Okay," the policeman beckoned, "don't go to Shandong Park in the middle of the night if you're okay. Go back, your companions may have to be detained for a while."

    Lu Yang had already stood up. Hearing this, he frowned again: "I don't fucking know those people! I? ⒆ astatine? Lao Tzu's backyard hasn't opened for more than 20 years, and I have to be suspected of recruiting whores

    .

    It was half-bright outside. In the cloudy sky, the light of day is like a thread, seeping out bit by bit from behind the thick clouds.

    The two walked side by side without speaking to each other.

    After a long time, Yu Baoyuan said, "You gave me such a big surprise as soon as I came back. Would you like to explain it to me?"

    Lu Yang sniffed: "It's not because of Lu Yang."

    Yu Baoyuan changed his mind and understood. The Lu Yang he was referring to was that Lu Yang, and he sighed: "What's wrong with him?"

    Lu Yang was silent for a long time, then suddenly stopped, turned towards Yu Baoyuan in the slight cold wind, and said seriously: "I I have officially confessed to him."