Chapter 63

Why is he still in the shadows?

  Yu Baoyuan's milk tea bar is in full swing.

This milk tea bar has found a shop and paid a one-year lease. The decoration materials have already been bought inside, and the decoration company is entrusted to decorate it.

The warm yellow solid-color wallpaper makes people feel soft and warm as soon as they enter. The area of ​​the store is quite large, so there is a bar counter and many small wooden tables. Ceiling eye protection lights are hung above each wooden table, and environmentally friendly eco-bottles and necessary paper towels are placed on the table. It looks very suitable for chatting with friends, couples' rendezvous, and the crazy days before the end of winter and summer vacations for elementary and middle school students. Make up the homework.

Yu Baoyuan and a group of people thought about the menu, and it was in a rudimentary form. All kinds of freshly brewed milk tea, handmade yogurt, etc., all have cute names, which are in line with the style of the entire store.

Yu Baoyuan was standing at the door of the store at this time, taking a small box of milk tea ingredients from the truck.

He took the box and walked into the shop with his bulging belly. There, Bai Xiangsheng and Meng Manglong were sitting drinking tea.

Seeing Yu Baoyuan like this, Bai Xiangsheng hurried forward to take the box. Who knew that as soon as he got the box in his hand, Meng Manglong ejected like a spring and snatched it from Bai Xiangsheng's hand. "

Drink tea and work my husband." Bai Xiangsheng sat down with a cold face and ears. It was red.

Yu Baoyuan wiped his sweat and sat down opposite him.

"I'm almost ready," Bai Xiangsheng looked around the store, "I think it's a good location. There are commercial buildings in the front and back, so the flow of people is definitely good."

"That is," Yu Baoyuan told himself Pour a cup of tea, "Is the place I specially selected, can it be bad?"

Meng Manglong finished carrying the box and sat back next to Bai Xiangsheng.

Yu Baoyuan smiled and said: "This time, I have to thank Xiang Sheng and Meng."

Meng Manglong is the general manager of the Construction Group . He has a lot of ways to engage in construction and decoration. Yu Baoyuan's store can be installed so quickly and at such a low price, thanks to Bai Xiangsheng's line.

"You're welcome." Bai Xiangsheng smiled.

"Haha, I have the final say, the total cost of decoration is 120,000 less than my budget." Yu Baoyuan flipped through the records in his mobile phone, smiling with crooked eyes, "Meng always has a way out. . Sure enough, it's convenient to go through the back door."

"Well," Meng Manglong nodded, and suddenly reached Bai Xiangsheng's ear, with a bit of hooliganism, "Sheng Sheng, it's convenient to go through the back door."

Bai Xiangsheng smiled. , Slammed the shameless ruffian's foot under the table.

In broad daylight, make a fuss.

It was not enough to work in bed for so long last night, and I had to come out to be embarrassed.

Sleep in separate rooms tonight! He thought viciously.

"How is the clerk hired?" Bai Xiangsheng asked casually after taking a sip of tea.

Bao Yuan Yu looked at the hands of the list a bit, "made a recruitment, there are several candidates, I intend to move four, meaning a good life after a few more strokes and you look at what the right ......"

busy day down , Even though Yu Baoyuan didn't do much physical work with the help of everyone, he was tired and sweaty.

He drove the minivan he bought from Meng Manglong at a low price, and he was in a good mood, even humming a song.

This van will be labeled with the store in the future, and it can be used as a purchase car or a delivery car, which is convenient.

He drove the car all the way back to the neighborhood where he lived and stopped in the parking space. While humming a little song, while turning the key, his footsteps are much lighter than before.

There is hope in the days, happy.

He said hello to the grandparents who were sitting downstairs chatting or playing mahjong, and walked back with a smile. When I walked to the small supermarket, I went in and bought some beef and tribute balls.

Cook a hot pot today and add a meal by yourself.

Walking back downstairs to the building where he lived, he was about to go up, and after a glimpse of his eyes, he found a black business car.

This car, the color is low-key, but look at the logo, famous car.

Sweeping down, Yu Baoyuan's brows suddenly wrinkled when he saw the license plate number.

Gu Feng's car.