Chapter 38

Taro Suddenly Was Naughty

    Upon hearing this, Yu Baoyuan was immediately there.

    My aunt's voice is not warm at all, it is as cold as a pile of ice, "Hurry up, people will fall into the soil if you don't come back. Even if you hate your dad again, you're still your dad's son, you should give him the final gift. "

    Yu Baoyuan was about to say something, but the aunt's side seemed to be afraid that he would refuse, and hurriedly closed the line, leaving only a beeping sound.

    He entered the large living room, and just as he sat down preoccupiedly, the taro suddenly burst out from the side like a rocket.

    The two round eyes read hunger.

    He took out the cat food from the cabinet and poured some in the palm of his hand. Taro immediately buried the little fluffy head and melon seeds in his palm, and started to eat.

    "Should I go back..." Yu Baoyuan touched Taro's head unconsciously.

    The taro gave a meow.

    Only Yu Baoyuan knows that Taro is saying that he decides whether to go back or not, but he can't disturb the cat's meal, absolutely not.

    He chuckled slightly, but the vague memories of childhood suddenly appeared in his mind.

    When his grandparents were still alive, he, father and mother were a warm family.

    At that time, my father went out early and returned late every day, but when he came back, he would definitely bring him a small gift, or a street snack, or a little gadget. Mom made a meal every day, while teaching him to read, while waiting for his father to come back to start the meal.

    It is unforgettable, a rare warm memory in this life.

    Yu Baoyuan laughed mockingly. Perhaps the matter of life and death is so important that many human grievances turn into a wisp of smoke at the juncture of life and death.

    There is no doubt that he hates his father. However, when he really left, he still couldn't help but think of what he used to be.

    Thinking about this, he finally stood up and simply prepared some luggage.

    One last time, and one last time to go back to that homeless home.

    There will be nothing to do with him in the future.

    Time was too short to book tickets, so Yu Baoyuan decided to drive by himself. There are all kinds of luxury cars and family cars parked in Gu’s garage. Yu Baoyuan wanted to borrow one, so he called Gu Feng.

    No one answered.

    He frowned, and found Uncle He in the garden again, "Uncle He, is Gu Feng back?"

    "Master hasn't come back yet, is there

    anything I can do with Shao Yu?" "I want to borrow a car. "Yu Baoyuan smiled, "Call him, but didn't answer."

    Uncle He put down the water with a smile.舻摹T chopped to be good eh is Yinjian!

    Yu Baoyuan thought, nodded.

    I took the key, drove the car out of the garage, and was about to drive away, only to find that Taro didn't know when Sa Yazi ran out of the house and blocked the car.

    Yu Baoyuan got out of the car, "Taro, what are you doing out? Go back."

    Taro didn't move, but grabbed his trouser legs.

    Yu Baoyuan wanted to hug it and send it back, but Taro didn't know why this time, and the resistance was extremely fierce. He twisted his body and stretched out his paws, all tricks were used, but he didn't want to go back.

    "Damn it," Yu Baoyuan mumbled, "Why are you so disobedient today?"

    Uncle He didn't know when he came out of the garden. Seeing this scene, he smiled and said: "The cat is very spiritual, it just doesn't want to be with you. Shao Yu is separated."

    "Where is the separation here," Yu Baoyuan smiled, "that is, go for a while, and will be back within three days, soon. Taro, you be good, go back."

    Taro just doesn't follow. , Desperately scratching him.

    Uncle He shook his head, "Why don't Yu Shao take the cat with you?"

    "It's not convenient for me to take it with me." Yu Baoyuan said.

    Uncle He sighed, "It's mainly Uncle He that I have to accompany my wife to other provinces these days. I'm afraid that no one will take care of it. All the people in the family leave after finishing the work, and I'm the only one who lives here recently. "

    Yu Baoyuan hesitated, then looked at the taro in his arms.

    Taro's claws were clutching his neckline, and he was awe-inspiring and stubborn.

    He had to smile wryly, "Taro, you naughty and disobedient fellow!"