Chapter 138

The master of public relations operations

    "President Gu, this is what can be found so far." Xiao Zhou stood in front of Gu Feng's desk and put a document in front of Gu Feng.

    Gu Feng put down the pen in his hand and opened the document in front of him.

    "Yu Shao's news was first published by a short video marketing account. We also checked this marketing account, and one of their sources was through user submissions. We bought a member of this marketing account team, he Said that Yu Shao's news and photos were contributed by a man whose girlfriend works as a nurse in the hospital, so he should have obtained the information from his girlfriend."

    Gu Feng raised his head alertly: "Then this What is the purpose of the man's contribution to breaking the news?"

    "This man specially provides news materials to major media in exchange for bonuses." Xiao Zhou's voice was deep.

    "In exchange for bonus..." Gu Feng leaned on his big chair and rubbed his aching temples, "Idiot."

    Xiao Zhou also showed a helpless smile: "According to their insiders, , This man has already won a bonus of 10,000 yuan because of this explosive news, and there will be a share in the follow-up."

    Gu Feng narrowed his eyes slightly, his aura was extremely sharp.

    The news of the 10,000 yuan bonus has made such a fuss, I am afraid that there is no way to solve it safely with hundreds of thousands of dollars!

    "Is there any action from Mr. Wu?" Gu Feng suddenly raised his head and asked.

    Xiao Zhou was silent for a while, then nodded: "Just now, the tax bureau has news that our real estate investment project from the previous year had problems in the tax books. Let us quickly submit the materials for them to re-examine."

    "The project from the previous year," Gu Feng He sneered suddenly, "I really want to come to trouble me."

    "President Gu, what do you think?"

    "The tax bureau is stable first, you sort out the materials they want, if the book is wrong, find a way to do it. Ping. The leaders of the tax bureau are also negotiating, and they will come one after another."

    Xiao Zhou nodded clearly: "I understand."

    "The matter has reached this point, and there is no room to stop," Gu Feng stood up and walked to the large floor-to-ceiling window, looking at the bustling scene of the whole city and the continuous flow of traffic, "Let's do it."

    Xiao Zhou Answered, turned around and left the office, and began to work quickly again.

    Gu Feng felt a little irritable in his heart. Looking at the scenery outside, he turned his head and took out a pack of cigarettes from a drawer of his desk and lit it.

    In fact, he has already quit smoking seven, seven, eight, eight, and only thinks about smoking a cigarette or two when he is particularly troubled. Fang Jianglin is just a lackey, and Mr. Wu is the real tough one to deal with. As long as Mr. Wu does not let go, then there is no possibility of easing the matter.

    Gu Feng took a puff of smoke and inhaled into his lung cavity, only to feel that the irritable feeling was like smoke in his lungs, and it didn't dissipate for a long time.

    Bai Xiangsheng was in Yu Baoyuan's bedroom, watching Yu Baoyuan swiftly typing on the keyboard, his face was whitened by the light of the screen.

    "I haven't finished yet?" Bai Xiangsheng picked up Gu Jiarui, who was awake, from the crib beside him, and put it in his arms, coaxing gently.

    "Not yet," Yu Baoyuan replied while typing on the keyboard, "I need these steps to carry out online public relations."

    Bai Xiangsheng hugged the child and muttered: "I want to see what the hell you are doing." Having said that, he walked to Yu Baoyuan's side and sat down.

    I saw that on Yu Baoyuan's computer screen, there were already several Weibo screenshots of the marketing account.

    "Why did you take these screenshots?"

    The mouse in Yu Baoyuan's hand paused slightly, and he explained: "I deliberately asked Gu Feng to keep these marketing accounts. They are full of malicious speculations and slanderous content about me. Now The forwarding volume has reached the filing standard, so I can directly submit the materials to the court."

    "You are just here to sue them?" Bai Xiangsheng said in surprise.

    Yu Baoyuan raised his brows, thinking thoughtfully: "Of course it's not just that. It's a fact that I have a baby, but I don't mention it. What I want to sue is their malicious guessing and slandering my content. In this way, I will We have enough confidence to issue lawyer letters and court subpoenas to these marketing accounts. Many netizens who are watching the excitement see that we have issued a lawyer’s letter in a tough way to sue the other party for defamation, and they will naturally believe that the content posted by the marketing account is fake. "

    Bai Xiangsheng suddenly snorted in surprise, and after thinking about it carefully, it really is like this.

    Through this public relations operation, Yu Baoyuan made sloppy comments on key documents and words, making netizens mistakenly think that all the content posted by the marketing account was a rumor, and directly sent back the popularity of the Internet. The people who didn't know the truth lost their interest when they saw this, and they gradually dispersed.

    When the network heat subsides, the rest can be solved in private.

    Bai Xiangsheng raised the corners of his lips and looked at Yu Baoyuan's profile, he really is a master of PR operations!