Chapter 74

Brother Hao Loves Milk Tea
I'm Better at Threatening People

    "Hahaha, Chen Shao did a good job! Are you relieved now?"

    The people in the box were noisy and laughing.

    Yu Baoyuan gently wiped his face with his hand and waved off the wet liquid on it.

    When he came to this box today, he would be barked. He had thought of it a long time ago.

    But he didn't expect Chen Lining to reach this point presumptuously.

    Chen Lining was laughing happily, and Yu Baoyuan was silent for a while, walked to the glass, quietly picked up a glass of wine with ice cubes on it, and poured the cold wine directly with his hands. On Chen Lining's smiling face.

    Someone only heard a breath of cold air, and the scene instantly fell into a cold silence.

    The strong alcohol scent spread, and the smile on Chen Lining's face slowly froze.

    Before he could speak, there was a grumpy young master beside him who couldn't stand the anger. He stood up and pointed his fingers straight at Yu Baoyuan's face: "What the hell are you doing?"

    "Nothing," Yu Baoyuan's Throwing his head to the side of the wine glass, "

    Let's talk about courtesy ." "You're so fucking courageous!" The grumpy young master widened his eyes, apparently stunned by his bold behavior.

    They are all wealthy, famous and powerful at home. When I go to various places, people have always looked up to and admired them, and they have always stood high in the clouds and scorned them. For them, they can only bully others, but others are not qualified to challenge them.

    Yu Baoyuan's move today obviously aroused their anger.

    "You are very courageous," a man with narrow eyes stood up. His eyes were full of yin and yin looks like a poisonous snake. "You are dirtying us, Shao Chen, you know Are there any consequences?"

    Yu Baoyuan was not scared by these people, and sneered: "If I splash him, I splash him. You stand up one by one, do you want me to splash it one by one?"

    The irritable man laughed angrily, took a check from the side, and signed it? G put on the glass table, "I prepaid the compensation for the surname of the surname, and who of you will come first!"

    Yu Baoyuan reached out and took it. After passing the check, he thoughtfully said: "Are you Wang Tong?"

    The grumpy young master surnamed Wang coldly snorted.

    "It turns out that Shao Wang is still so rich and can still spend a lot of money outside," Yu Baoyuan threw away the check lightly. "In this way, the venture capital company in Shao Wang's family broke out the malicious tax evasion a few days ago. Solved?"

    Wang Shao's expression froze.

    "I remember that the tax bureau is already investigating your home," Yu Baoyuan took two steps forward, his bright eyes inexplicably made Wang Shao feel a little dangerous, "Wang Shao this money is clean? Do you need me to take this Send a check to the tax bureau, ask them to check the amount of money, and see if there is any tricks in it?"

    "You!" Wang Shao's bear-like body was trembling with anger, and his eyes seemed to kill. Staring at Yu Baoyuan's deathly.

    The young man with narrow eyes over there said gloomily: "Do you think you can threaten us with this method?" Yu Baoyuan turned his head and looked at the indifferent and aloof young man, "Are you the grandson of Liu Jinfeng?" "The