Chapter 129

Dad's cute baby

    Yu Baoyuan stared blankly at the hand Jiang Hao stretched out to him.

    After a long time, he shook his head: "Forget it."

    Jiang Hao didn't withdraw his hand, but asked, "Why?"

    "I'm not in that mood for the time being," Yu Baoyuan's eyes dimmed, "Besides, the child is here. I can't take him around when I was born, I have to take care of him."

    Jiang Hao was silent for a long time, then took his hand back.

    "I'm sorry, I've let down your good intentions." Yu Baoyuan's voice was low, like raindrops in late autumn hitting the eaves of the window. Jiang Hao immediately grinned again, "It's okay, since it's inconvenient for you to leave, then forget it. I'm not going, I'll stay in the country."

    "Actually, you don't need to..."

    Yu Baoyuanzheng He wanted to persuade him to leave himself alone and play wherever he liked, but Jiang Hao shook his head at him: "It's no fun to go alone. I'll just stay in the country, just in time to see you more."

    Leather shoes came from behind With the sound of stepping on the floor, Jiang Hao turned his head and saw that it was Gu Feng who came back with the child.

    Gu Jiarui was full of milk, and his belly should be round and round. At this time, he was being held by Gu Feng, and he had already fallen asleep. Gu Feng carefully put the child on the crib and tucked him a small quilt.

    Seeing this, Jiang Hao couldn't stay any longer, and patted the back of Yu Baoyuan's hand: "Then I'll go first, you have a good rest."

    "Well," Yu Baoyuan nodded, "Thank you for today."

    "It's okay, nothing to do, Jiang Hao stood up with a smile, "I'll see you another day, go."

    Yu Baoyuan watched him walk out of the ward.

    As soon as he left, Gu Feng next to him grabbed Yu Baoyuan's hand, fierce and aggrieved: "What did he just say to you?

    " out, "Let go of my hand, I'm going to sleep."

    Gu Feng didn't let it go, his brows wrinkled a little, obviously in a bad mood: "Did he do something small while I was away?"

    Yu Baoyuan put a pillow on Gu Feng's body: "You think everyone Like you, I like to do things behind my back. Why do you interfere in my affairs? I don’t want to say that, I’m going to sleep.”

    After that, he pulled up the quilt to cover his body, and lay down with Gu Feng behind his back. .

    Gu Feng looked at Yu Baoyuan's back, at the small section of the back of his neck that was exposed, and couldn't help but smile bitterly.

    Damn, it's half crazy to worry about gains and losses every day now.

    He sat there for a long time until he heard the sound of even breathing from Yu Baoyuan on the bed, presumably Yu Baoyuan must have fallen asleep.

    He stood up, half propped up the bed with his hands, like a thief, sneaked up to the front, and kissed Yu Baoyuan's exposed side face.

    Someone who had never cared about it before, now wants to secretly kiss him while he is asleep.

    Really enough? G face.

    Although Gu Feng thought so bitterly in his heart, he kissed Yu Baoyuan a few times on the cheek.

    Thinking too much.

    Gu Feng stood up, facing the sleeping one big and one small, and muttered like he was talking to himself: "I'm going to work, I'll come to see you after work."

    When he was in the hospital, he said whether it was fast or not. , It is not slow to say that it is slow.

    Especially after having kids.

    When I have a child, I worry about his food and drink every day, read various parenting books every day, and think about which parenting minefields to avoid. When thinking about raising a child, you also have to consider your own health. With such a set of processes down, the day-to-day time will pass like this.

    Yu Baoyuan counted with his fingers, and another week passed.

    The day of reopening after the new year is getting closer, and he has to prepare early.

    At this moment, Bai Xiangsheng pushed the door and walked in. In the past, he was alone, or he brought one or two nurses for routine check-ups, but this time, instead of a nurse, he brought his husband Meng Manglong with him.

    Meng Manglong followed behind Bai Xiangsheng, with a small pink cloth pocket hanging on his chest. Inside was their daughter, Meng Yiyan. Meng Yiyan was awake at this time. Although she was still a baby, her slightly narrowed eyes were unexpectedly watery and extremely beautiful.

    "Yanyan is here too," Yu Baoyuan looked at the pink baby pocket in front of

    Meng Manglong, his eyes lit up like light bulbs, "Let me hug." Bai Xiangsheng helped Meng Yiyan out, Put it in Yu Baoyuan's arms.

    Yu Baoyuan hugged Meng Yiyan, who was like a little princess, and his whole heart was about to melt. Looking at her tender little face, she only felt that her heart was softened into a lake: "It's so cute, Yanyan is so cute."

    "That's it," Meng Manglong sat beside him, stunned, "this is so cute. But my precious daughter."

    Yu Baoyuan stretched out his hand to tease Meng Yiyan, and said with a smile, "That's good, I thought it would be better to have a daughter, but who knew there was a little bastard in my stomach."

    "Rui Rui is also very cute, "Bai Xiangsheng sat down and laughed, "You said that we, one son and one daughter, have a baby kiss, isn't it wonderful!"