Chapter 84

The left hand is a chicken, the right hand is a duck

    Gu Feng still didn't start the car, took a deep breath, and turned his head around: "I will take care of you, and I will take all the responsibilities that should be borne."

    "You should have been responsible," Yu Baoyuan quietly looked indifferently. Casting on Gu Feng's handsome and well-defined side face, "From the moment I accepted the fact that I was pregnant, I knew that as long as the child was born, some connections could not be cut off. At least I had to convince the child that he was not Freak, I didn't breed it myself."

    Gu Feng looked at him with his eyes and his throat was a little dry.

    "I've thought about it during this period. If I'm alone, I'll definitely be out of touch with you." Yu Baoyuan took a deep breath, obviously trying to say something that was hidden in his heart, "but The child has to know that he has a father. I was pregnant enough to shock the world. It is always a pity for this child to lose another father. I hope more and more that I can give the child the best, so that he can grow up without regrets. Great."

    Gu Feng felt a pounding heart when he heard this.

    What Yu Baoyuan meant, is it to regroup a family?

    When Yu Baoyuan looked at Gu Feng's gaze, he knew that he had misunderstood what he meant, and immediately smiled: "Don't get me wrong, I don't have the energy and interest to form a family with you."

    Gu Feng suddenly squeezed his palms.

    "In order to give the child a good growth environment, I think it is necessary to put the signing of a parenting agreement with you on the agenda." Yu Baoyuan said calmly and indifferently.

    Gu Feng's eyes tightened: "Do you mean... you want us to raise them together?"

    "Almost," Yu Baoyuan cast his eyes out of the window, "We signed an agreement to stipulate each other's responsibilities and responsibilities for raising children. Obligation. We don't need to live together, but the child must have contact with both dads and cultivate relationships. This is also for the child's consideration."

    "This is just expedient," Gu Feng said, "the child will have a day to know the truth. "

    As long as you cooperate well, I'm sure," Yu Baoyuan smiled inexplicably, showing small teeth, "...I can bear it too."

    Gu Feng's heart suddenly tightened.

    Yu Baoyuan can bear it, he knows it, and he knows it very well.

    A few years ago, he fell off the stairs once, and his arm was severely scraped off by a large layer of skin from the rough ground, and he was bleeding out. The doctor used antiseptic alcohol when dealing with it. Under the stimulus of such a large area of ​​pain, a big fat middle-aged man screamed like a pig and the ceiling of the hospital shook, but Yu Baoyuan...was silent and bit. The tooth died down.

    He couldn't help it that time, and asked him why he didn't call out.

    He remembered Yu Baoyuan's answer very clearly. He said in a calm and funny tone: "Is it useful to call it out? Who will call it to? No one will feel distressed, and there will be no effect or change. I don't want to embarrass or embarrass myself."

    He can bear this. Come on.

    Gu Feng had no doubt that if Yu Baoyuan really made up his mind, he would definitely be able to carry out the content of this agreement.

    "We don't need to tell the child too much, just want him to know that he has two dads, and both dads love him. The meaning of the agreement is to give the child a caring environment. You and me are each other. , You don’t need to perform any obligations. Apart from having a child, you and I don’t need to have any personal ties. If you play with you, I can live my life. This is the best way.”

    Gu Feng turned around in silence , Started the car. Before the car drove out of the hospital parking lot, he only heard his low voice saying, "You let me think about it." The

    car drove back to the apartment, and Yu Baoyuan went back to his house.

    Gu Feng still had a lot of work in the afternoon, so he simply ordered a few words, went downstairs and drove to the company.

    Yu Baoyuan sat on the sofa alone, hesitated, and put the CD into the CD-ROM drive.

    The little head appeared on the screen.

    This is, will meet with him in a few months, will depend on his bastard?

    Yu Baoyuan's hand gently stroked the screen, sketching the outline of the child seemingly.

    At this moment, the door was knocked twice. Yu Baoyuan was taken aback and opened the door leisurely, only to find Lu Yang, who had not seen each other for a long time, standing outside the door.

    Lu Yang at this time, wearing a white down jacket, wrapped like a snowman. There is a peaked cap on his head and a light gray cashmere scarf around his neck, which is warm and trendy. He didn't come empty-handed, he was carrying... a chicken in his left hand and a duck in his right?

    Lu Yang looked at Yu Baoyuan's stunned look, and said with a smile: "Let me go in, why do you stick at the door? Be the door god?"