Chapter 03

Someone Loved Me So Far

    Yu Baoyuan fell asleep in a daze, and when he opened his eyes, the sky was bright.

    As soon as he turned his head, Gu Feng's seat was empty.

    The pair of dog men and men finally waited until the reunion day, and the monkeys were anxious to compete one by one.

    Yu Baoyuan made a bitter taunt in his heart.

    He brushed his teeth and washed his face calmly, washed his head by the way, and blew his hairstyle into the mirror to be extraordinarily irritating.

    Yu Baoyuan looked at the bright mirror and smiled relaxedly. Although he was emotionally stumbled, the self in the mirror was tall and handsome, and his style remained the same.

    So handsome he wants to ruin himself.

    After cleaning up, he took out the dusty suitcase from the closet. He gently hummed and put his clothes in one by one, and put his other things neatly in the box.

    I lived in this big villa for five years, but it was just a passerby.

    It turns out that his sense of existence only occupies such a small box.

    "Meow--" a

    soft cat cry sounded. Yu Baoyuan’s little tangerine-cat taro, walking lightly and rhythmically, ran to Yu Baoyuan and squatted down. With big round eyes and two furry ears, he looked innocent.

    He reached out and touched the little hairy head of the taro, his eyes narrowed with comfort.

    The taro was picked up by him on the road two years ago. At that time, the stray kitten was hiding under the bench, shivering from the storm. With a heart move, he took the kitten back to Gu's house.

    Gu Feng hates animals the most. Because of this, the two argued many times. But Yu Baoyuan didn't know where the impulse came from, and insisted on adopting the cat.

    The cat himself is considered arrogant. Two years ago, a pitiful little look waiting for your favor, but now, even walking like a patrol, overlooking the country, arrogant and extraordinary, a full-fledged cat world tiger, four-legged little emperor.

    Now that I am leaving here, I have to take the taro away.

    He put on a small cloth pocket on his body, stuffed the taro into his pocket, and hung it on his chest.

    "Taro, it's time for the three of us to depend on each other now." With a smile in his eyes, he shook Taro's small hairy paws.

    After packing things up, stand in front of the translucent floor-to-ceiling windows. The villa is on the high side, and through the floor-to-ceiling windows, one can see row upon row of tall buildings and traffic in the city.

    With a thought, he took out a marker and wrote five beautiful characters on the large French window in standard running script-Gu Feng is the eighth one!

    Ah, cool!

    When I walked out of Gu's house, the sky was broad and blue, and the autumn breeze suddenly picked up, and the ground was withered.

    The day of freedom has finally come, and from now on, the sky is high for him to fly, and the sea is wide for him to leap!

    Lifting his luggage and walking out of this high-end villa group, Yu Baoyuan felt that his stomach was empty, and touched his wallet, which was flat.