authors note again (GOOD NEWS!!)

hello!!! this will be a bit long so dont worry!!

school ended for me yesterday and my leg surgery is in 10 days so you may be seeing more frequent updates as i edit the story out and start writing the sequel.

i might also add more povs and longer writing here since ive improved a lot in the past year(thank you dr. p!!)

as well as add more depth in characters. i love this story but i feel like it could benefit with everyone sorta in it and not being flat.

also i want to extend how bad the egg is, especially in hannah and jacks pov too. and sapnap, since hes set to be the protagonist in the next book.

although im not into mcyt as much as i was, i wamt to do it for you guys, plus i live this story and dsmp lore is still going so slay did you guys see that crimeboys stream omggg.

thank you guys and see you soon! it took long but im grateful for you all following me on this journey as i grow and write.

ya author is turning into a junior/is in ss2 now!!! can you believe it?? im gonna be a junior in high-school i wrote this as a freshman/js3!!

okay okay sorry for all the little things and stuff i will now go. i may not be active much today(watching movies with my family) and on the week of the 19/20(leg surgery slay)

but yeah!! cant wait to see you guys soon haha!! cheers