"...throwing some of the good ol' church prime water can do the trick."

"It's quite a weird metal, but I'm sure it's strong." Skeppy enchanted the pickaxe with silk touch and placed it down the axe. "I think we have a chance against them with it.

Looking out the window, he stared at the dozens of trees and grass and flowers outside. The ocean crashed against the sand with the small piece of ice rocking in the waters.

"I may or may not come back home. There's a chance I may come back home, but I may never come back." He ruffed the furs of his polar bears. "I can't bring you because I'm scared that you'll get hurt. I've already lost too much to let you anywhere near that portal."

He looked at the white bubbling lava in his smithery's lavapool was he leaned against the wall. "I have to stack up on food for both of us. But I promise, I'll come home, okay?" He hugged the furry floofs with all the might he had, their small but clawed feet hugging him back.

Smiling, he turned to carry both of them and his weapons out of the room and turned to the potion room. Opening it up, he pulled out a small bottle full of water, inspecting it.

"This is prime water. From the Church of Prime. It's one of the only things powerful enough to even put a dent on these vines."

"So, what do you want to talk about, Mr. Skeppy?" Dream's infamous smile stared holes down into his face, crawling at his skin.

"Bad has gone completely crazy! The egg, the vines, everything is just terrible!" Skeppy pulled at his hair lightly, images of the sadistic smile on Bad's face as he sliced his face open came into view.

"I guess that's where you got the bandages on your face." The masked man playfully poked at the bandages that caressed Skeppy's nose and forehead.

"I never thought I'd be asking this, but I need your help, Dream. Yes, you, Dream. You're the only one with knowledge that can help me with this." Hot tears ran down his eyes. "I don't have any choice anymore. He's trying to kill me, he plans on hunting me down, I have to leave soon and I just want to know what to do to even be near his skillset when- or if, I fight him."

The green-eyed man was silent, lifelessly staring into the blue hooded man as he sat with cuffs on.

"Why do you ask me to help you, despite what I was planning to do?" Skeppy looked up from crying into the masked man's eyes, shining through the cracked smiling mask.

"I don't have a choice. It's a do or die at this point for me, Dream." Dream got up though the bonds, clearing his voice as he used one of the cuffed hands to take off his mask.

The densely-freckled, blond boy looked at the ground, a deep scar near the base of his mouth.

"It is possible to defeat a dreamon despite it's immortality, but it's quite dangerous. This case is different, since his life quite literally depends on your own." He stretched out his mouth, revealing sharp teeth and weird green tongue tendrils. The cuffs on him sizzled, causing his teeth to go back to normal human teeth.