"This is your greatest desire?"

The hallways smelt of blood and burning weeds. The narrow hallway felt unsafe.

Skeppy gagged at the smell of the lichen and vines growing everywhere he walked, and pushed away the leaves as he walked down the mine's stone and cobblestone steps.

"Taerht a fo hguone ydaerla si evila gnieb mih."

"But he's my friend! My bestest best friend!" Bad's normally happy sappy voice was stripped down into an intimidated small one.

"Gge eht fo doog eht rof sti."

"I can't do it. I won't do it."

"Eripme ruo snetaerht eh!"

"he's the main reason this empire is even here!"

"Tseb eht rof sti wonk uoy..."

Who was he even talking to? Skeppy took a peek out into the room and covered his mouth shut as he gasped at the sight.

Vines covered in blood pulsated through the room; red lichen and moss clung onto the walls. In its corner, a red egg sat, with a similar figure sitting beside it.

He attempted to take a step into the room, but a vaguely threatening aura flashed through his body as he jumped away.

"Yawa yats!" The demon voice yelled in his mind, causing him to run back to the hallway to take a small breather.

"Skeppy! There you are!" He looked at the end of the hallway. Puffy, Tommy and Sam were running towards him, soaked from the heavy rain.

"What are you guys doing here? I just came here to talk to Ba-"

"I gave you the cloak since the blood vines could possibly infect you again. I didn't think you were going to meet Bad!" Sam said, facepalming as Puffy tackled and hugged him.

"Oh my gods Skeppy! Thank goodness you're back to normal!" The sheep lady hugged him as she got off him and helped him up.

'I was trying to tell you that Bad was kind of evil, and attached to the egg and listened to it and shit! He tried to trap me near the egg, and trapped Sam Nook on top of it for a whole night!" Tommy waved his hands around to show the gestures of his explanation.

Skeppy felt conflicted.

"Bad wouldn't do that... would he...?"

"Skeppy, I'm gonna keep it short and honest. Bad has changed a lot since you got infected. He joined the egg to be with you since he couldn't cure you of the egg, and hasn't been his normal self since then."