"This is a one shot chance..."

There wasn't much of a way he could get himself away from the mainland faster. He was injured and tired. Not to mention wanted as well. He had to leave, he had to move away, somehow.

Mobs and more densely-filled biomes often got in his way and he was forced to either fight, cut down trees, or take another route.

Pausing for a break, he usually went off to kill some animals for food nearby or stack up on wood and materials. The closest house was hundreds of miles off, so not much he could do to get things back.

The snow was starting to become thinner as he walked, and the spruce trees were disappearing. Sand started to replace the ground, making him optimistic that he was getting somewhere with his walking.

That's when he came to a dead end. A cliff with sharp jagged rocks appeared before him, sea waters playfully crashing on it with no care in the world.

The end of the mainland. The point no one has ever reached before. Away from L'manburg. Away from Snowchester. Away from the egg. Away from the Innit Hotel. Away from the mansion. Away from his friends. Away from Bad. Away from, well, pretty much everything he's known and held close to him.

The horizon contrasted with blues and oranges and pinks and whites as the majestic sun opened its golden eye to wake up the world. He was going places he didn't know at all, and no one knew as well.

"I still need to move off," He checked his compass. "I'm still near the disc mountain." There was no way he could move off in the state he was without getting injured or killed, and the nearest beach was several hundred miles away.

The wind blew his cloak around as dawn rose from the sky and clouds. He sat and put his stuff aside, pulling out a notebook and pen and scribbled down plans.

"A boat would crash on the rocks and jumping off would be literal suicide." He crossed out his ideas and groaned in frustration, lying on his back and looking at the sky.

An enderman teleported nearby, holding what seemed to be a grass block in its hands, Before he could lock eyes with it, it teleported away in a frenzy.

"Holy shit." Opening up and digging into his bag, he pulled out an ender pearl, crafting table, a leash and some wood.

"This is a one shot chance..." He placed the crafting table on the ground and made a spruce boat. Tying his bags and boxed to the boat with the leash, he held onto the boat and stanced the best he could, holding the enderpearl carefully to look around on where to aim.

Before doing so, he looked back at the shrunken biome, his only happy homeland. Waving at it with his pearl hand, he threw it as far as he could, making it hit water and instantly pulling him and his boat off the edge.

He used his now free hand and held onto the boat like his life depended on it. Looking at the rough sharp rocks he was passing over, reality hit him as his face slammed into the water where the pearl was, his boat flying with him.

The water was a bit choppy, just enough for him to be able to flip the boat over and climb inside. He held his hands up and screamed into the early morning, tears of happiness and relief falling down. Taking one last look and wave behind him, he started rowing the boat away from the cliffside, moving out to the ocean in search of new lands.