"Speak of the devil himself-"

"Are you sure, Skeppy? I can build you a secret house near-"

"I don't want to put anyone in danger, Sam. And even if I said yes, the bloodvines would find its way into it eventually. This is a single-person journey." Skeppy was wearing a specially modified diamond armor Sam had made for him to take the journey. His netherite sword and shield were slung on his back. They were at the nether portal near the community house.

The clouds were the color of grey that breezy dawn morning. Everywhere was still drying up from the harsh rainfall it received days before. Puffy and Tommy were in the community house getting materials for him to use. He had a long way to go.

"How far are you trying to get? Technoblade's house far? My house far?"

"That mountain where Tommy and Tubbo fought Dream times seventeen." Skeppy pointed to the direction of the ender portal. "A way that it would take literal years for the vines to come near me, depending on the calculations of how fast they can grow and how long they'll continue to grow before becoming faster or slower."

Tommy ran towards Skeppy, holding a church prime cloak.

"Why? I already have my armor-"

"Just in case, ya know, shit happens. At this point the bloodvines are a literal, well, health hazard in official terms. Better safe than sorry, big man!" Skeppy gave him a slight smile.

"I guess it could come useful at some point. Thanks, Tommy." He rolled it up and put it in his bag.

Puffy walked up to the small group. She held out a bronze pocket watch.

"It's nearly seven. Bad and Ant come out of the egg nest in a few minutes. You need to go." Puffy held her arms out and hugged the average but lanky derp box man. "Stay safe, dude."

Puffy's ears perked up as she released Skeppy from her grasp. "Speak of the devil himself-" She pulled Skeppy away from the place they stood, falling back as a red flashed in front of them.

A red trident ripped through the air, hitting and bouncing off the obsidian of the portal. It threw itself back, entering back and desummoning in the familiar demon's hands.

"Bad...?" Skeppy looked at his friend though his patched up derp box. His white eyes that once stared eagerly at everything were gone, replaced by red lichen, climbing roots and moss that sprouted out and dug themselves into the skin of his eyelids and tear duct. His horns had bloodvines tangled in it and his hair tips were dark red. All his orifices had visible red veins surrounding them.

"What the fuck happened to your eyes?!" Tommy backed away behind Sam who held his shield up facing Bad.

"Raen era seriflleh eht..." He coughed up some blood before continuing. "You didn't forget your existence threatens our empire, did you Skeppy?"

"I didn't. That's why I'm leaving the mainlands." He was about to walk into the portal when a red appendage slithered up and grabbed his arm.