WHAT THE HELL (Authors Note)

i just opened my wattpad notifs after so long and omg theres so many of you

so many comments omg WHERE DID YOU ALL COME FROM????

thank you for the support holy shit

sorry for the hold up, im in school about to start finals and im getting medical help for my birth leg deformities(might actually need four surgeries this shit is insane)!! ill definitely edit this story first, and then continue writing!!

im wondering what you guys would think of a story of sapnap following his fathers' legacy or something like that? im still in the draft era.

however holy shit thank you so much for the support!!!

*

also just a heads up, my account will be down for a day and so bit because im updating my socials! so expect my book to not be available at 10 est on sunday may 1st till may 2nd!!

and yes lol im still alive sorry ive been busy ive even been trying to improve my art!! :D

but seriously i left this book at like 2.2k reads WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE NEARING 10K? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

(ill try and post updates but my current active social is @macabreaffogato on twitter and expect my acc layout and such to change similar to that during the shut down.)

but thank you once again for yoyr support!! im not huge into dsmp as i used to but im still incredibly active in the fandom so this book will go on!!!!