"It wasn't your fault."

He breathed a sigh of relief as he saw the others exiting the room. His body felt weird as he was once again brought back to the sky.

He checked his watch. About two in the morning. The last battle. Was awaiting him.

He started realizing his hands and neck hurt as he became aware of the unhealthy coldening of his body. The heart of ice prophecy was coming true.

He hoped it wasn't doing so, but he didn't mind the ice taking him out in a heart attack then bad head first slamming him into the ground for some sick fucked up human sacrifice ritual he honestly didn't understand.

"Look at the world Skeppy. Look at it." Bad loosened his grip on his neck and directed his head forcefully to look at the mess the server had become.

Waste. Fire. Dust of what it used to be. Insavagable and useless.

"All of this could've been avoided if you let me kill you earlier. You had to be difficult. You had to be fucking sneaky and now this is how you're going to end. Splatter on a pentagram. It's honestly sad if I'm being honest."

A blade was shoved near his neck as Bad's hand guided him to look at him straight into the eyes.

"Or maybe I feel merciful, and I'll let you die by the sword in the head... Maybe..."

Skeppy stared into his eyes. That was Bad speaking. The egg was there, but quiet.

This was his chance. This spotlight, his chance of glory and saving his friend from whatever the fuck held his heels down for this stupid fucking demon that held him down.

I mean, he came here to be with Skeppy, right? And since he would probably die anyway, it was worth pulling whatever would keep him up in the sky in the moment.

"Bad..." Skeppy put a hand on his face, soothing it. "You're in there, right?"

"Yes, I'm here. I'm Bad, and I've always been."

Skeppy smirked. "Shut the fuck up."

'What the fuck are you trying to pull here now you little sh- I mean LANGUAGE!" The blade pressed onto his skin a bit more.

Skeppy could only give him a hearty laugh. "So both of you are in there?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. Quit the bullsh- muffining around, I meant."

Now was his chance. It was now or never.

Bad's expression changed to surprise as a short blunt ice blade pressed on his neck side. Skeppy simply smirked but stiffened as the blade Bad held was repositioned near his chest and stomach.

"Put the toy down and no one gets hurt." Bad's voice changed from confident and fluid like last time to more forced and scared.

Skeppy was scared shitless, but fake confidence was the only thing getting him through this.

"I should be telling you the same."

Bad only smirked as Skeppy gasped at the blade going through his side.

"Drop it. Now." He sounded more confident. They were switching. He moved the blade away a bit, and Skeppy couldn't see where because of the darkness.

Skeppy's chance was now.

A few seconds felt like hours as he admired his friend's face. He probably, in the emotional and mental state he was in, didn't feel the same way, but that didn't stop him from wanting to hold his face and hug him again.