"I don't think the vines are gone..."

"I don't think the vines are gone, Scar..." Skeppy pasted a badly-drawn sketch of the bloodvines on the whiteboard in his study.

"This isn't normal. Why would the nether be like this? Surely they have a way to move around, right?" Skeppy put a small piece of the bloody block he got from the chunk back at the ruined portal on the table. "Unless their movement in and out of the nether has been restricted by the egg."

Scar passed him the spider eye bag he chased Andy for. Throwing it into the brewing stand behind him, he turned back to the board.

"The vines can tear people apart..." His head recounts to the piglin that was torn apart and disemboweled before his very eyes. "And turns their blood white but only takes its organs for some reason..."

"What about the others? Were any of them killed? Are they still alive? Were they taken by the vines?" His mind wandered to the tired, fearful eyes of Tommy and Puffy when Bad was trying to kill him. Were they still alive?

Skeppy went back to sit at the meeting table of his study, looking around at the bookshelves and monster heads hung around him.

"The problem is, I don't know how strong the vines are. They could literally be stronger than an ender dragon." He clicked his pen around on the table. "The strength of two withers! Or something like that."

He looked down at his polar bear across the table, who nibbled on the red chunk he placed there.

"But I'm not strong enough. I don't want to be as dead as people think I am. Bad has probably gotten stronger, and I'm just here." He put his head down on the table, trying to think of plan after plan.All of them resulted in his eventual demise.

The door swung open, revealing Andy pulling the rest of the bloody vine chunk he left at the stairs.

"Andy, why did you bring it in here? It's staining the carpets." Andy continued to pull it into the room, dropping it on the ground.

"What are you suggesting?" The polar bear looked up at him, blood staining his fur coat as he went back down to lick the blood secreting off of it.

Skeppy's eyes gazed around the fireplace lighting up the room when the idea hit him like a brick.

"Andy, you fucking genius!" Getting up hastily from his chair, he pulled the bloody vine block out into the hallway.

"I think it's enough to make an axe and pickaxe." Going down one of the hallways at the lobby, he pulled it into the smithing room, where he threw it into the lava.

He looked out the door, seeing his polar bears licking up the blood that the block had secreted onto the ground.

"I think it would take some time since the vines could survive in the lava, but we can wait for it." The polar bears started backing away in fear, whimpering.

"What's wrong?" He turned back. The lava he had put the block in turned white, overflowing and spilling onto the ground.''

"What the-" The feeling of danger raised suddenly as he blocked the door in thick ice, the lava exploding into the room.

"Andy! Scar! Run!" The polar bears sped out of the hallway as Skeppy crawled out of the small space the ice spared. The white lava sizzled through the thick ice.

Grabbing a nearby water bucket, he splashed it over the lava, creating obsidian and darkening the bright light the lava created.

In the middle of the obsidian, a hot, shining, and red melting metal sat, dripping into the purple and black.

Digging the obsidian out and grabbing a smithing table and some tools, he used some tongs to carry the red metal out of the obsidian, placing it on an anvil.