"What did they do to him?"

Skeppy and Puffy stared in awe at the pulsating walls as they walked down the weird fleshy large hallway lit dimly with shroomlights.

"What happened while we were gone...?" Skeppy looked down on his feet at the crimson wood floors and dark red carpet that led the endless hallways.

"Possibly a lot that was able to create a huge building that looks like a normal cobblestone tower infested in vines from the outside, that's for sure." Puffy swung her axe from side to side, looking out for any moving things in sight view.

Skeppy felt a hand stop him from continuing his walking as he looked at his side. She pointed to a vase and gestured to him to hide. Going behind it, a big demonic cougar passing by, dragging a bloody body with it.

"C'mon Ant. We have to meet the egg. It said something about the nether core not responding."

"Those humans probably got it then," Ant licked his bloody fur.

"Mostly likely possible. Hopefully the crater core can hold them down."

A tall demon wearing red armor and a cloak came into view, and was much taller than Puffy and Skeppy combined.

The demon sniffed around the room, looking at the corpse Ant was dragging before shrugging and continuing to walk down the hallway with Ant.

After their footsteps disappeared, Skeppy jumped out from behind the vase, breathing heavily as he looked at the trail of blood left by the corpse Ant dragged.

"You good bro?" Puffy patted his back lightly, retracting away immediately as ice shards shot out of it like thorns.

"No... It's just that..." A small storm cloud was forming over his head, the floor he stood on becoming ice as his eyes watered up.. "What did they do to him?"

Tears fell from his eyes, coldening up into ice upon contact with the floor. "This isn't him. This isn't Ant." With a saddened expression, he looked at Puffy, who could only shoot him a sympathetic look. "We need to end this once and for all."

"Let's hope the prime water works on him..."

A wave of mist blasted from Skeppy, quickly clearing up as he stood up from where he was kneeling. Puffy looked at him, bewildered.

"I've located where they are. I know the best route, let's go."

"What do you- hey wait!"

Grabbing hold of Puffy's hand, he slid down the hallway with his ice, engulfing everything in his path in his cold curse.