"...without them being held away from me with strings covered in blood."

The dispatched looked at the grey netherrack and white lava and bloodvines of the nether as they broke a block of obsidian from the portal.

"If anyone dies, I'll see you all in heaven." Techno unsheathed his axe, walking by Ponk's side.

"What makes you think Techno-the-person-who-has-taken-the-most-lives-on-the-server would go to heaven? Please." Sapnap looked at him with a disappointed glare.

"At least I'm not a pet murderer." Techno huffed.

"THAT'S NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL AS MURDERING SEVERAL PEOPLE TECHNO-" Tubbo said, looking at him with a surprised face.

"You aren't much of an angel either." Tubbo frowned, looking away from him.

"I'll see you all in hell anyway so not much stopping that." Ponk ran faster than the others, disappearing behind some white crimson vines.

"Are you sure we should continue going closer to the core?" Fundy clutched at his fireball and dynamite nervously, looking at where the bloodvines connected.

"The others depend on us completing our shit. As much as I'm scared shitless myself, I want everyone and everything to go back to normal." Sapnap observed the lava with interested keen eyes.

"I'll make sure to make your graves if some of you don't get out of this." Tubbo smirked, galloping lightheartedly ahead of the others.

"That's a lot for someone on their last life to say." Sapnap said, huffing at Tubbo's comment.

"I was literally blown to smithereens in front of everyone! Spare me some slack." He folded his arms, slowing his pace to walk by Fundy's side again.

"Guys, I think you should see this." Everyone stopped and looked at where Ponk pointed.

The red bloody vines pulsated and gathered up in a beating, tangled wither of vines, glowing red while the vines moved around like limbs and tails.

"Gnol os rof lavirra ruoy detcepxe i..." A deep demonic voice rang through the nether, shaking and rumbling the realm.

"I guess that's why the sky was red, wasn't it?" The demon laughed heartily as Sapnap backed away, angered and a bit annoyed.

"Sapnap, your name is?" We've already ravished your 'Kinoko Kingdom' or whatever it was. My siblings are enjoying that little library your friends built. Kale and Quirinus are their names I think? It's wonderful." A body formed from the pulsating vines, lowering like a butterfly emerging from its chrysalis as the others backed away in fear.

"You better take my fiances' names out of your mouth." Sparks were starting on Sapnap's hair as the viney face of the demon air-slithered in front of him from the vine cocoon. He hand gestured the others to run away, pulling out his axe as the demon gave him a wide smirk.

"Or what? Are you gonna kill me? Just like you did with every pet that locked eyes with you? I doubt." Sapnap swung his axe at the demon's face, cutting the vines that pulsated around it. Blood dripped on the bland grey netherrack.

It laughed and smiled, its vines regenerated and the old cut up ones fell in the lava.

"Nice try, but some old axe won't be able to kill a literal god like me." It splashed some of the white lava on him, causing him to back away in anger and a bit of fear.

It noticed he didn't burn up and scoffed.

"Demonkind I see? Haven't me tone in ages. Why are you fighting against your own kind?" It offered it's hand. "Join me and I will give you your greatest desires."