"You've been gone for, well, quite some time."

Their shared mansion was an abandoned state.

Bloodlines ripped through its cores like a kraken to a ship. The lights were out and some laid flickering. There was a big ass prison beside it too.

Things were either missing or badly damaged. Walking down the balcony hallways in the dark rainy evening gave him more of a 'stood up at a school dance' vibe than what was happening.

Bad said he would renovate it. Why was it still like this, after all this time?

Where was Bad himself? The thought of seeing the muffin crazed demon made him giggle to himself.

Skeppy walked back to the porch of the mansion and sat down, sighing.

He didn't know where he was though. He would be dead worried and sad for him though. He had to find him!

"Hey! Big man!" Skeppy looked up and then ducked as the child glided down with a trident, crashing into the doors.

"Sorry mate!" The British child recovered and sat. He turned to look at Skeppy with his bright blue eyes. He wore the same cloak as him but a different size, with a small green bandana tied loosely around his neck.

"Nah, it's fine."

"What are you doing at the mansion? You never come here anymore.

"Oh, I was just looking for Ba-"

"Oh, I didn't realize; you're back to blue Skeppy now! I remember Bad got worried sick when you turned red. Too bad that man is literally a cultist now." Skeppy turned to him with surprised and horrified eyes.

"Tommy, what the fuck did you say?" The blond turned to him before he gave him a silent 'o'.

"Forgot you were under the egg's influence first. Let me give you a short recap of everything. Dream is in jail, L'manburg got bombed, I'm building a hotel, Tubbo made a small country and has nukes, Bad started some weird cult with Antfrost around the egg in the mines and Wilbur and Schlatt might come back to life."

"What?"

"You've been gone for, well, quite some time."

Skeppy stood up, pulling out his trident.

"Where's Bad?!"

"He's most likely at the egg but-"

"THANKS TOMMY-" Skeppy stanced and shot into the air out of the area.

"Skeppy, wait I forgot to mention-"

But he was already too far away for him to hear the rest of what he said.