"I wasn't... I wasn't strong enough."

The ice was endless.

Skeppy tried his best to navigate it without flipping the glaciers over and falling into the waters.

Drowneds circled his movements underwater, gurgling and waiting to strike.

He had his boat and items on him since he couldn't cross the floating glaciers.

The sky was pink, which was quite weird, but he ignored it and continued to cross.

He hopped on another one when a trident immediately ripped through the one he was on, causing him to fall into the water.

The drowneds immediately swam towards him, tridents and fishing rods in hand. He immediately swam up and grabbed a piece of ice debris and attempted to climb out when a drowned's hook caught him with its fishing rod and pulled him back.

"Leave me alone!" Skeppy hit the drowned with his axe, causing it to back away. A trident went through the water, one of the blades narrowly cutting into his wrists.

Yelping and feebly attempting to swim up for air, he dropped his axe, falling into the darker depths.

"Argh-!" His cold, frosty, and wet hands grabbed onto one of the glaciers, pulling himself up with all the strength he still had. Another trident impaled itself into his leg as he got out, causing him to scream in pain as he finally got out of the water completely. A drowned attempted to climb out of the water hole, getting slammed in full blunt force with an ice rock that broke on impact with its skull. Dirty ice and brownish-red blood covered part of the hole as the drowneds disappeared back in the deep.

He was tired. And weak. Really tired and weak. He crawled painfully off the glacier he was lying on, leaving a trail of blood behind him.

"It should despawn in several minutes." He whispered, still trying to crawl and continue his journey. His only useful weapon was gone and he was gravely injured.

In the middle of nowhere.

His hands stung like someone stabbed it with thousands of small cold needles. His fingers looked redder and darker. His eyes were glassy and bloodshot.

He collapsed under himself, the pain and cold becoming too much to bear together. The trident had despawned, but he still felt the points ripping through his skin.

"I'm sorry, Sam... I'm sorry, Puffy... I'm sorry, Bad..." Tears fell down his face as he hugged his cloak tightly, looking at the stars as the sun set.

"I wasn't... I wasn't strong enough."

"Yes you are." Skeppy looked to see...Bad?!

He looked normal except for wearing a blue robe.