"If I don't come back home, I'm sorry."

"I love you both. It's so hard to leave!" He hugged Andy and Scar at the entrance of the castle as he slung his bag over his shoulder. "I'm sure I caught enough meat for you both to eat for about several weeks. Stay safe and take care of each other." Walking down the stairs, he turned to look at the castle one more time.

He could leave and probably die never seeing it again. He tried not to think of the negatives, but they strayed into his mind like bedbugs at night.

He walked down into the grassy fields and inhaled the air, spinning around as bits of snow started falling.

"That would keep the bears safe from intruders for now." He held his hand out, summoning his ice as he slid across the plains to the infamous red wool he placed. The ruins portal shone with glory in the now whitening plains.

"If I don't come back home, I'm sorry." He waved his castle goodbye as he hopped into the open portal, white pickaxe and axe in hand.

The grey netherrack welcomed him as he stepped into the nether, mining out of the small hole.

The lava shone a depressing white as the crimson forests withered in the air. The vines still cabled through the nether like wires in a neighbourhood.

Skeppy looked around, analyzing where to go when the purple wool he placed yesterday caught his eye. He spotted the sealed portal and smiled as he pulled out some cobblestone to cross the lava.

He was starting to build across when a vine swooped down and tried to slap him off the blocks.

Skeppy slashed it with his axe, blood spraying everywhere as he started speedbridging. The other vines started swaying near him, causing him to have no choice but to jump off and place a block down on the edge of the island the portal was on. He towered up, the heat rushing into his face as he swung his pickaxe at the red bloody black in the obsidian.

The vines were onto him. Flashing open his lighter, he lit up the portal and jumped in, disappearing from the nether before the vines could get to him.