"We look forward to talking to you."

No drowned with a nautilus shell was safe in Skeppy's sight. The slightest sight of the shell caused him to one shot drowneds who held it.

Brown blood was splattered on his battered cloak, and with the help of the two polar bear cubs, he was able to sniff them out and kill them.

He was not showing mercy to any of them. Not after what they'd done. He had to get out, he wanted to get out. If it meant seeing his friends again, he would do it in a heartbeat, not looking twice.

He had worn double vests that day. It was colder than usual, and he didn't want to get caught off guard by a sinister drowned.

Shell after shell, Skeppy scampered on the glacier lands like a rogue wolf. Some would say he was the Snow Prince because of it.

Skeppy was already getting quite tired of searching; he had itch fish zombie blood all over him and he was still looking for two more.

He saw a drowned standing in the distance at the edge of a large glacier, holding two nautilus shells in its hands. Though he was happy for the easy target, something felt off.

"Andy. Scar. Stay here. I'll be back." Skeppy moved towards the figure, drawing out his sword when it turned to look at him and for the first time in his life he'd seen, smile.

"We've been waiting for you Skeppy. It's so nice to see you." It grinned sinisterly, laughing even as the waters under the glacier they stood on started bubbling up.

He jumped off just in time as an amalgamation of drowneds broke the glacier up and up, sending pieces flying through the air.

"It's been quite a long time since a human has crossed these seas. We look forward to talking to you." The amalgamation spoke like thousands of drowning tired people with a mixture of moans and wails and gurgles.

The amalgamation pulled itself over to the nearest glacier, breaking and diving down into the waters again. It was snakelike in it's appearance and movement.

"What the hell are you? Stay away from me and the cubs!" Skeppy backed away, the snake simply grinned and dove back down. Skeppy quickly got on the platform where the cubs were as the glaciers near it were pulled down.

"A fresh head from a coldened human is all we need." It slapped Skeppy against the glacier he stood, flinging him into the waters. Skeppy gasped for air and quickly swam up and got on a glacier before the snake could do anything. It simply grinned.

"Do not resist the cold. It will welcome you in open arms, Skeppy." Shards of broken tridents were hurled towards him, scraping his neck and stabbing into his right arm and leg.

"Don't make it harder than it already is." Skeppy limped away quickly, but the ice debris was faster. He was hit off the glacier and into the sea. The snake hurled towards him as he spotted it's glowing necklace. A conduit? He breathed in heavily as it surrounded him.

"Embrace the cold." The snake suddenly disappeared, but the light did not. He could still breath.

"Geppy!" He turned to above him, the familiar blue robed demon swimming down.

"Bad! Help me!" He reached his arms out, embracing the white haired man.

"Oh Skeppy..." 'Bad' swam down to where he was, smiling and grinning intensely.

"What's so funny?" The blue robed demon pulled him closer and held a small but decorated ice shard in his hand beside his already wounded neck.

"...Bad?" He tried to swim off, but Bad's hands had an iron grip on his cloak.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way. But we can still make ice cottages here, can't we?"

"What the fuck? Was all that helping me for nothing? Was it all a ruse? Was it-"

"Don't make it difficult, Skeppy. Just let me-"

"You're physical. You can hold me. You didn't say language. You-"

"Skeppy. Please don't make this harder I'm begging you-"

'Bad's eyes opened in shock as Skeppy slashed the shard blade away from his hand and held his netherite sword onto his neck.

"What's Bad's full name then, imaginary Bad?"

"..."

"I'm sorry it had to come to this Bad. I'm sorry."

With a single blow, 'Bad' screamed, his neck bleeding brownish red as he drifted lifelessly into the depths. His recognizable black skin and white hair changed into a greenish blue zombie that looked like it was drained of all its blood, seaweed and algae covered hair Skeppy watched it all unfold with no emotion.

Just, disappointment.