"I need to get out of here..."

Numbness.

Despite the cloak saving Skeppy from the cold, it couldn't save the numbness in his legs.

In his arms. In his fingers. In his face.

The sun hadn't rose yet and snow was everywhere. He couldn't even tell where he came from or where he was because snow covered everything. A light flurry was falling in the morning hours. All he could do was move and hope for the best.

"I need to get out of here..." The box on his head couldn't save his crackling painful breaths and the freezing of any spec of liquid on his face.

"I have to get somewhere..." Dropping his bags and only carrying his fire aspect axe, he looked around, trying to find some sort of animal in the woods. He was able to spot a sheep but it despawned in a few seconds of reaching it for some weird reason. He caught a cow but he only got leather. Taking a tiny break, he looked around to examine his surroundings until he looked ahead, where he saw ice.

A river, strong and a bit frozen on the top. Under it, he could spot some fish and seaweed swaying in the current.

"I'm gonna get ya!" Jumping into the water with a big splash, he looked through the currents, searching, trying to find something to swing at. A salmon and cod fell victim to his axe, floating back under the ice as freshly cooked meat.

Skeppy swam back to the ice level to get back up when he realized his problem.

Yeah, the cloak was warm, but he underestimated how cold it actually was. The ice had frozen back to normal nearly completely, and panic set in to Skeppy's eyes and his floated around, trying to get things under control.

He only had a few bubbles left.

He threw his fists at the ice, going through it. It didn't go through enough for Skeppy to get out or breath in, but it did get his hand stuck in the hole.

Annoyed and desperate, he used his free submerged hand to grab his axe and slammed its blade into the ice, breaking it open.

Skeppy climbed out of the water in a frenzy, soaking wet and terrified. He looked around and put his hand in the water, pulling out two pieces of cooked fish.

Nibbling at it slowly, he walked back to his makeshift base and got his bags and weapons, continuing the journey.