"...Is this your first time visiting?"

"Are you sure you can go by yourself? It's still raining pretty hard and you're wanted by the eggpire. Your box will get wet." Sam held a small blue backpack for Skeppy as he put on his infamous, now taped-up derp box.

"I just need some time and space. I have weapons to defend myself if anything at all goes wrong. I'll be fine." Skeppy thanked Sam for the bag and ran off into the dreaded evening darkness of the prime path, water and blood pooling and pouring from the bleeding blood vines that crawled over it.

It felt like he was a kid in New York running in the rain in a 90s movie. It felt warm and comfortable to feel it fall all over his clothes and face. He quickly made his way to the abandoned quartz mansion he and his friend built and lived in.

Memes, pictures of his friend, and blood vines filled it. Taking one last look at the house, he ran off to the prison path, the rain and blood on the path pooling in the ocean beside it.

Entering, he pressed the button on the blank wall and waited.

"Skeppy, welcome to the prison. Is this your first time visiting?" Sam's serious monotone prison guard voice sent shivers down his spine.

"Yes."

The wall opened up to a nether portal, making Skeppy step back in surprise.

"Tell me when you go through."

Skeppy walked into the portal and was greeted by a small room with the portal in it.

"I'm in!" the pushing of some buttons and levers were heard as Sam signalled him to come through again.

Skeppy walked in and was greeted by Awesamdude in his prison guard armor, holding a book and feather at the front desk.

"What makes you come here at this time?" Sam's voice only slightly raised to indicate his question.

"Bad is from the same species as Dream. He has to know at least something about this egg and why it's attracted so many people to serve it and shit."

"Do you have any other plans?"

"I'm leaving the main part of the server to somewhere else. It's too dangerous for me to continue staying here when my own friend and his group want me dead."

"Interesting. Well, Skeppy, just read out this waiver and sign it, and I'll lead you to him. But first, drop your items in Locker One."

Under the derp box, the diamond man smiled. He turned his head to the opening locker room and put his things in the chest.

"Also grab the key and place it in your enderchest. You'll be the only one able to access it."

Skeppy simply nodded as he followed the instructions given to him.