Chapter 35 - Danger

"what's the plan?"
"idk either" jay sighed.

somehow the house became quite a bit quiet over time and the teens were extremely bored.

"what's up with the heavy sigh?" jake asked as he walked down the stairs.

"y'know sim you and lee are late comers, we deserve a party from you two" ni-ki crossed his arms as he proudly teased jake and hee.

"pft what a lame reason" hee spoke.

"shut up" ni-ki defended.

ni-ki cleared his throat while leaning to jake with puppy eyes explaining why they should party.

"you're my only hope, imagine we get to drink and dance like there's no tomorrow!"

jake was just listening there while ni-ki hugged him in the side waist while he was explaining in the air like doing a presentation.

"hrmm.. ni-ki" jay called.
"jake just please please we need to party" he begged this time he was hugging him with both arms on the waist.

"umm ni-ki" jay called again.
"jay shut up for a minute please" he replied.
"NI-KI YOU MIGHT EXPERIENCE A PARTY IN HEAVEN STOP THAT" jay yelled shivering.

ni-ki was confused as jay sent him a message through the eyes.

their eye-convo:
"you're fucking done"
" why?"
"look.."

ni-ki looked at what jay was eyeing and boy he knew he was having a funeral party.

looking at his right there he met the eye of the demon, the demon was heeseung staring through his soul.

jay could see ni-ki's soul leaving his body and he was enjoying the show.

the younger realized he went too far of touching jake and hee didn't want anyone to touch jake way too far.

ni-ki slowly removed his arms and came back to his original spot as hee stood up closing his book tightly.

Jake stood there looking so confused on what was happening.

he gasped as suddenly hee grabbed his waist tightly making him stood closer to hee. he was just still confused and was glaring at heeseung.

"don't do that again" hee said coldly sending ni-ki shivers.

they were friends for a long long time but they didn't see this side of heeseung, but they knew heeseung was very strict when it comes to his belongings.

"dude chill we are brothers here" jay stood up.

he just glared at them and walked out with jake fighting from his grasp.

"ethan you're such a jealous ass person" jake started as they were in their room.

he just ignored him while continuing reading.

jake stood up and went to hee which he was reading in the study table.

"fix that attitude of yours i fucking hate rude people, reminds me of my dad so much" he added.

finally heeseung looked at him but now with puppy eyes with tears on his eyes.

jake was taken aback right there, "what just happened?" jake thought.

the latter slowly stood up from the chair and hugged him behind.

"i'm sorry, i'll try to control my anger and jealousy issues from now on" he softly said.

"hmm good to hear that, you should never treat someone like that especially when they're close to you and they trust you, you will hurt their feelings" jake calm down as he touched the latter's hair from the back.

"yes babe, thank you" he said and smiled snuggling his face on jake's nape.

"you were looking like Satan earlier and here you are looking like a scared puppy" jake shook his head and giggled.

"now let's go down stairs and apologize to them" he added.

"no,i want,more,cuddles" he cutely said.
jake giggled at his cuteness.

"ehh~you're just avoiding the consequences" he teased.

"i am not" he pouted.
"yes you are" the other protested.
"i said i am not, more cuddle~" hee dragged him in the bed and hugged him like a teddy bear.

the latter giggled and soon he cooperated.

he couldn't resist the latter, soon they drifted to sleep.

on the other hand:
"you didn't told me he was staring!?" ni-ki walked back and forth bitting his nails in nervousness.

"now it's my fault that you are blind and fucking def?" jay fought back.

"jay shut up"

jay rolled his eyes and walked away.

"where are you going?" ni-ki called.
"to shut up, good luck for your funeral party" jay waved at him.

"yaaAAAAaAaaAahHhHHh!"

to be continued..

you could imagine this as ni-ki ^^

I will Love You through Thick and ThinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara